Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

9 minutes ago, nack said:

Anna Alex Dean Ashley ORGY with complete swap would be hotter than hell.

Wont happen of course.

Complete exchange I do not say! But the 4 in the same environment and encouraged by the appropriate climate?
I would not hold my betting chips for this.::)

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, nack said:

Anna Alex Dean Ashley ORGY with complete swap would be hotter than hell.

Wont happen of course.

What makes it sad is that we all know he would be down for anything but she's the more reserved one. But as we are slowly seeing she is coming more and more out of her shell. Next step for her would be to at least be in the same room while someone is having sex.

I would have liked to see Chloe and James in the mix as well but they are just as reserved. I wish they would open up a little more. I still don't know why Anna and Alex don't invite them over more often or go to visit them.Β 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What makes it sad is that we all know he would be down for anything but she's the more reserved one. But as we are slowly seeing she is coming more and more out of her shell. Next step for her would be to at least be in the same room while someone is having sex.

I would have liked to see Chloe and James in the mix as well but they are just as reserved. I wish they would open up a little more. I still don't know why Anna and Alex don't invite them over more often or go to visit them.Β 

Right or left, we reach the same point.
I think exactly the same for this stage there.:cool:

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me, I'm entirely focused onΒ her and the dreaded shower. So far today, that I have seen,Β she doesn't appear to adjusting her behavior to avoid the cams. This is all I asked for.

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam110/ashley-bathes-shaves-without-curtain-june-22

Not with this?
I note that this was the point that motivated me to understand that nothing that was hoped for next would be something like NASA's work on it.

For reference, these were the moments leading up to his first sex (rather short) with Dean in the main room( living room).

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me, I'm entirely focused onΒ her and the dreaded shower. So far today, that I have seen,Β she doesn't appear to adjusting her behavior to avoid the cams. This is all I asked for.

No change to see for me either.