Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

I am sure I am not alone in wanting to both thank (more importantly) and congratulate you for the many pictures (including some absolute classics) in the accumulation of those points. I thank you and say "sustained effort" - much of it brilliant.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I am sure I am not alone in wanting to both thank (more importantly) and congratulate you for the many pictures (including some absolute classics) in the accumulation of those points. I thank you and say "sustained effort" - much of it brilliant.

thanks. i appreciate that !

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Too much alcohol. Girls still wanted celebration. But guys died:sad:.

10000080.jpg

10000081.jpg

10000082.jpg

10000083.jpg

10000084.jpg

Okay, Grommy! If there's anyone here who can provideย "light" in this dark room, you're indistinctly.

But what we saw, even with the girls wanting a party, did not conform as such. Riding and playing without a focus or goal would leave anyone insecure and out of combat.]]

Misty is now in the bathroom and apparently getting ready to go, so the failure really will become complete ..::)

Another opportunity like this I really do not see being drawn anytime soon.
Waste and disappointment for general.:angry:

Bring Rex and Danna again along with their "abuses" (?) And we will really get serious and sober again. Shock treatment is what we need here :dodgy:..

This rhythm of parsimony and tolerance (and knows what I am referring to) is not working and wasted much time there. And time is something that is not very advisable (and intelligent) to waste here and there now.

.Credibility also..:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

thanks. i appreciate that !

Congratulations, too, Golfer.
Too bad that the mark reached (16000) is a negative reference in evidence for this forum (and I hope, historical).

ย 

They could have been very different and even more significant. Expectations and attentions for this they had ..

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Too much alcohol. Girls still wanted celebration. But guys died:sad:.

10000080.jpg

10000081.jpg

10000082.jpg

10000083.jpg

10000084.jpg

And please ! If we are really going to insist on bringing "battles" to 4 gladiators for this "new" arena, we will improve the positions of the cams and their focuses.

The above evidence makes it clear that they do not serve this way with the efficiency and purpose expected for paid cams.
ย 

46 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Congratulations, too, Golfer.
Too bad that the mark reached (16000) is a negative reference in evidence for this forum (and I hope, historical).

ย 

They could have been very different and even more significant. Expectations and attentions for this they had ..

thanks. and i agree. i'd much rather contribute comment & pics praising the enjoyment that is coming from this apt as hot people like terry & candy display their lovely bodies & engage in awesome act of sexual debauchery. but instead we 1st get hiding under blankets. then the most desirable & cooperative woman are chased away. then an atmosphere of puritanism fills the air causing people who normally express themselve in the worship & display of the beauty of the human body to revert to kindergarden mentality. each time that it appears to be progressing roadblocks find themselves in the way of our enjoyment. i wish that it was different.

39 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And please ! If we are really going to insist on bringing "battles" to 4 gladiators for this "new" arena, we will improve the positions of the cams and their focuses.

The above evidence makes it clear that they do not serve this way with the efficiency and purpose expected for paid cams.
ย 

and a & a should know better. they've probably been on cam more than anyone else on these sites.