Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

thanks. and i agree. i'd much rather contribute comment & pics praising the enjoyment that is coming from this apt as hot people like terry & candy display their lovely bodies & engage in awesome act of sexual debauchery. but instead we 1st get hiding under blankets. then the most desirable & cooperative woman are chased away. then an atmosphere of puritanism fills the air causing people who normally express themselve in the worship & display of the beauty of the human body to revert to kindergarden mentality. each time that it appears to be progressing roadblocks find themselves in the way of our enjoyment. i wish that it was different.

Seeing in the timeline and interlacing the circumstances / moments / people involved / trying to find the point that things gave back.

Arriving at the conclusion that the failure already began to draw at the moment that Dean and Ashley have taken the first room and thus slipping all the rest to the room, which as was well remembered here that according to the link wired by the twiter VH was not the Point programmed.

Associated with the "irreverent" form and equally sloppy (without a purpose previously defined) as if the things followed, we had finally the flawed and disappointing result that we are debating so far.

If they were 3 (Anna, Misty and Alex / Alex, Misty and Drew / Anna, Misty and Drew) would have worked. But trying to hit Drew with Misty at the last moment really was the planning mistake there.

In the room certainly these combinations alone would be arranged. But in the bedroom and behind closed doors? No chances .:dodgy:

Objective! Definitely what was missing there,::)

My feeling

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Seeing in the timeline and interlacing the circumstances / moments / people involved / trying to find the point that things gave back.

Arriving at the conclusion that the failure already began to draw at the moment that Dean and Ashley have taken the first room and thus slipping all the rest to the room, which as was well remembered here that according to the link wired by the twiter VH was not the Point programmed.

Associated with the "irreverent" form and equally sloppy (without a purpose previously defined) as if the things followed, we had finally the flawed and disappointing result that we are debating so far.

If they were 3 (Anna, Misty and Alex / Alex, Misty and Drew / Anna, Misty and Drew) would have worked. But trying to hit Drew with Misty at the last moment really was the planning mistake there.

In the room certainly these combinations alone would be arranged. But in the bedroom and behind closed doors? No chances .:dodgy:

My feeling

it was a definite mismatch. if terry hadn't been chased away on black friday she would have made sure that the night would be a roaring success. we need for her to return & send ashley to a hotel for the night.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it was a definite mismatch. if terry hadn't been chased away on black friday she would have made sure that the night would be a roaring success. we need for her to return & send ashley to a hotel for the night.

totally agree Golfer..bring back Terry..situation sorted.

• Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

You said that, not me.

I think the same, but I declined to add this above because we would be raising in the first place a person almost unknown (?) Here.
3 presences only.

And secondly because Groomy said she was inaccessible at the moment.

But certainly if different the circumstances would have defined there the two pending situations. Misty and Ashley.

Remember that it was to be presented to Bree and Drew that she came to this last time.

As for Ashley, she would have already given the shock treatment that is already past the point of being applied there.

Defined objective is a characteristic and quality that we have already seen to be her there.

Closed doors (literally) are killing everything there

54 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My feeling

I ended up rescuing in the time line the main points led to this negative result (before and after) and finally confirming that it was missing
The pursuit of objective and mainly seriousness there.

If the girls wanted (only they) would have turned the game there. If the men wanted (only them) would have turned the game there. The fact is, none of the four had any real interest in doing so.

Terry or Rex (with Danna) really missed it here. Both play, but are serious and responsible in their objectives (we have already seen indisputable evidence of this) ..
As incredible as it may sound, Ashley, too.

I hope this is actually taken into account (or stipulated by vh) for the next planning there

Looking at the moment now and comparing with what I rescued in the timeline I begin to wonder if the possible one changed somehow Ashley by Misty if we would not have more interesting situations.

As Ashley rushes into the corner of the room to hide behind a simple bra, Misty parades openly topless and still plays at the sight of Alex's cock.
And he plays with Anna too.

Well in the style of what we want and hope to see there too. With much more freedom and without deliberately closed doors.

I do not know how her cooking is but yesterday she fell in with Anna and together they gave a full housekeeping and cleaning throughout the apartment. Possibly preparing for what would be expected epic evening.

At least, to what can be seen before this cleaning exercise, both were in the climate more than appropriate for this purpose.

Right now we have Drew, Anna and Alex ... with Ashley together watching a video on TV,
I wonder if it was Misty there now together.

Yesterday around the same time, Anna, Alex and Misty were also facing a video, but in a very different way and behaviors Very different,

Twisting Misty back from the street (believing her back).
Maybe Saturday can still be saved, with this. Or else, if not, lost time (and again).:dodgy:

I know this is not possible, even on Anna's part, but we may dream that Ashley might be a bit more of Misty.

After all, as the saying goes, anyone who does not have Ashley could hunt with Misty.
Why not?::)

• Upvote 2

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam111

Practically 21 hours.
An end of Sex and the beginning of Sab wasted and the rest of the day dead and buried as deep as if it were a pit for China.

Hardly a recovery at the end of this day is unlikely also for the Sun, precisely because it is Sun.
That is, a whole weekend, private download below (sorry for the final comparison), but I can not find another to represent it.

The link above reprehends everything I point to.
:dodgy: