Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lazy saturday on VH today

Unfortunately the timestamp that I wanted to illustrate did not enter.

It was the moment that Anna finally gets up from the couch and with Alex standing in front of Drew, she simulates or intended to start a blowjob on Alex in the living room.

At this point, Ashley who was in the kitchen comes through the door and au come across the scene turns around.
For me to have the new misfortune of picking up this moment online was the tea bill. . This is what motivated me to do the previous comparison post.

Yesterday right now Alex walks naked into the bathroom after a fuck with Anna, Misty is sitting in the kitchen, watch and play with him.
Then she goes to Anna's room and Alex returns naked to clean Anna.
New play and then she and Anna and they begin to catch (with moderation).
There were only 3 of them in the apartment.

I miss this freedom we had there before with your reference participants. There were no closed doors or turned faces for these spontaneous and natural moments.
Β 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam111

Practically 21 hours.
An end of Sex and the beginning of Sab wasted and the rest of the day dead and buried as deep as if it were a pit for China.

Hardly a recovery at the end of this day is unlikely also for the Sun, precisely because it is Sun.
That is, a whole weekend, private download below (sorry for the final comparison), but I can not find another to represent it.

The link above reprehends everything I point to.
:dodgy:

usualy when a & a hit their lowest point they make an unexpected comeback. i'll be sure to check the timeline for it while doing something else

Capture_2017_07_15_15_00_11_505.png

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Unfortunately the timestamp that I wanted to illustrate did not enter.

It was the moment that Anna finally gets up from the couch and with Alex standing in front of Drew, she simulates or intended to start a blowjob on Alex in the living room.

At this point, Ashley who was in the kitchen comes through the door and au come across the scene turns around.
For me to have the new misfortune of picking up this moment online was the tea bill. . This is what motivated me to do the previous comparison post.

Yesterday right now Alex walks naked into the bathroom after a fuck with Anna, Misty is sitting in the kitchen, watch and play with him.
Then she goes to Anna's room and Alex returns naked to clean Anna.
New play and then she and Anna and they begin to catch (with moderation).
There were only 3 of them in the apartment.

I miss this freedom we had there before with your reference participants. There were no closed doors or turned faces for these spontaneous and natural moments.
Β 

what time & room are you looking for? maybe i can find it & save it.

Like I said, it was online and you know to rescue it right away and the same as trying to encircle a flea in your heels.
Agor has passed some time and I can better filter this moment,
I'll show you a photo. Against facts there are no agumentos.

The situation that I have illustrated with Misty, already ran the period of 24 hours, The intention was to make the comparison of the two moments.

Now it's been a while and I can better filter this moment,
Β 

Just now, thedbear said:

Like I said, it was online and you know to rescue it right away and the same as trying to encircle a flea in your heels.
Agor has passed some time and I can better filter this moment,
I'll show you a photo. Against facts there are no agumentos.

The situation that I have illustrated with Misty, already ran the period of 24 hours, The intention was to make the comparison of the two moments.

Now it's been a while and I can better filter this moment,

sorry
Β 

Thanks to the best moments archive the point I'm referring to for Misty is at 19:02, right on Alex's exit to the bathroom.
As she said the first sight is in the kitchen kitchen and then she goes to the room, in return of Alex and a few minutes later, with Anna still masturbating, Misty helps her sucking her breasts .. As I said in moderation, but It would not be something we'd see happen with Ashley there.
Have a good time !!!!

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Thanks to the best moments archive the point I'm referring to for Misty is at 19:02, right on Alex's exit to the bathroom.
As she said the first sight is in the kitchen kitchen and then she goes to the room, in return of Alex and a few minutes later, with Anna still masturbating, Misty helps her sucking her breasts .. As I said in moderation, but It would not be something we'd see happen with Ashley there.
Have a good time !!!!

do you mean last night & it's saved allready?

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Eu vejo o que vocΓͺ quer dizer. TambΓ©m deixa a nΓ©voa. Ela estΓ‘ voltando ou ela ficou assustada? Eu acho que realmente nΓ£o importa se outra noite sΓ³ serΓ‘ desperdiΓ§ada de qualquer maneira.

Capture_2017_07_15_15_28_38_793.png

Capture_2017_07_15_15_23_34_320.png

Capture_2017_07_15_15_24_03_380.png

Capture_2017_07_15_15_24_39_485.png

Capture_2017_07_15_15_24_45_450.png

Capture_2017_07_15_15_24_48_649.png

Capture_2017_07_15_15_24_50_215.png

Capture_2017_07_15_15_24_53_349.png

Capture_2017_07_15_15_25_00_329.png

Do you want to remove your doubt? Same lick but switch to the aisle cam as soon as it starts working.

I just LOVE the time line as it is now. Start, middle and end for any time to be tracked.

I would not post if I had any doubts about what I unfortunately saw online
If it was off, I could breathe, but on? Broke general.
Β 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

do you mean last night & it's saved allready?

The moment with Alex in the kitchen and with Misty and Anna, is not in archives.
Neither should, as it goes unnoticed. As I work the timeline for these situations in full, I give luck (or give bad luck), hahahahah!
:dodgy:

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Have a good time !!!!

i just went back & saved this scene. should be in the archive later.

Capture_2017_07_15_15_45_17_924.png

Capture_2017_07_15_15_45_24_237.png

Capture_2017_07_15_15_45_29_659.png

• Upvote 2