Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

6 minutes ago, bravewildtiger2 said:

what if you see alex or anna in the street , what will you do ?

first off all I don't expect they speak my language, but of course greetings and something like, fancy a pint Alex?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, bravewildtiger2 said:

what if you see alex or anna in the street , what will you do ?

Oh, I would have to stop them for sure. They can speak a little English. Anna more then Alex, but I would be so curious what they thought about me. Or maybe I would be surprised and they would say, Amy who? Alex probably would like to smack me upside the head though.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

first off all I don't expect they speak my language, but of course greetings and something like, fancy a pint Alex?

Anna can speak English a lil. Alex not so much. I consider Anna to be the smarter one of the two. No offense to Alex he is a good guy for a long time now

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Anna can speak English a lil. Alex not so much. I consider Anna to the smarter one of the too. No offense to Alex he is a good guy for a long time now

Alex is the best!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I would have to stop them for sure. They can speak a little English. Anna more then Alex, but I would be so curious what they thought about me. Or maybe I would be surprised and they would say, Amy who? Alex probably would like to smack me upside the head though.

that's crazy

Just now, Amy3 said:

I will ask him "Why do you always piss in the sink" :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Anna can speak English a lil. Alex not so much. I consider Anna to the smarter one of the too. No offense to Alex he is a good guy for a long time now

Oh this is such a quintessential Jabbath comment. You're such a nice guy! ❤️

• Upvote 1