Carol & Artur

Artur in my opinion is a real piece of shit. He knew he was done with Rose long ago, and he came back a few times to fuck her and took advantage of her, and she let him because she must be in love with him. I have real life experience of an asshole I went out with, kept having sex with him hoping I could get him back. I learned from it and she will to. I know it hurts her now though.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Artur in my opinion is a real piece of shit. He knew he was done with Rose long ago, and he came back a few times to fuck her and took advantage of her, and she let him because she must be in love with him. I have real life experience of an asshole I went out with, kept having sex with him hoping I could get him back. I learned from it and she will to. I know it hurts her now though.

different artur. apparently this 1 just broke up with his girl.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

different artur. apparently this 1 just broke up with his girl.

I remember the flack I caught from amy for calling artur an asshole --She said he was just a poor confused boy haha --how the worms turn

Just my honest opinion as an VH user,first contact dont like this new house neither the residents.The girl doesn't fit my preferences,would like an girl more curves,a little heavier,or some other etinicity.Also VH seems to prefer three people or more in one house..that will lead to less freedom for residents and less to see on all divisions..things will happen mainly in bedroom by couple and livingroom by the other dude.The fact that the dude puts itself in front of cam for she go get dress it's also an failure.Not an good start.

• Upvote 1