Zoi & Tim Part #1

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And also super fake

I was watching from beforehand; Sally had been doing her hair whilst the other girl was lolling and posing on the bed as though she loved cameras (but not necessarily like a cam-girl) simply rolling around mildly provocatively. Sally came out of the bathroom and without hesitation dived on top of her. It stopped I suspect because they both realised they needed to prepare to go out.

18 minutes ago, jontee said:

maybe they went to clara because there they usually are .. and sally loves to dress up ... but what show they showed only 2 minutes but super hot

In the same timeframe as you wrote this jontee I was writing a speculative comment in Clara and Stas that they may appear there?? C&S have had another couple visit as well as the other girl who is there now. It's not Nyusha - this girl has straight brunette hair.

Edited by Oldstalker
for accuracy - I was picking up another remark from another thread.

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

I was watching from beforehand; Sally had been doing her hair whilst the other girl was lolling and posing on the bed as though she loved cameras (but not necessarily like a cam-girl) simply rolling around mildly provocatively. Sally came out of the bathroom and without hesitation dived on top of her. It stopped I suspect because they both realised they needed to prepare to go out.

It was clearly for cams... teasing time for viewers... nothing spontaneous..  don't have nothing against that, but it is what it is...  

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

In the same timeframe as you wrote this jontee I was writing a speculative comment in Clara and Stas that they may appear there?? C&S have had another couple visit as well as the other girl (resembling Nyusha) who is there now.

just clara and the guest girl...

I have been out to work this morning and was slightly surprised to see the girls neither appeared at C&S, nor returned when I got up (after dawn for them at about 0730 their time) and neither are they back now at 1330 their time so I suspect they have gone elsewhere to sleep after their revelry. O/T the party at C&S was breaking up as I left for work and they had not appeared there then. I would liker to see the 2 girls have an apartment/flat of their own as they are both fit, shapely and prepared to interact one with the other.

• Like 1