Zoi & Tim Part #1

Jabbath what I have trouble with, when it comes to Sally, is she knows what she has, and she knows how to use it to her advantage. She has no trouble at all with the cameras, as she has shown very well in the 2 days in her own place, so Sally it is time to get with the program and fulfill your fans fantasies damn it. I love her sensuality and she can be very sensual when she wants to be. Just damn sexy if you ask me. So Sally seduce us properly for once will you please. :heart:

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Jabbath what I have trouble with, when it comes to Sally, is she knows what she has, and she knows how to use it to her advantage. She has no trouble at all with the cameras, as she has shown very well in the 2 days in her own place, so Sally it is time to get with the program and fulfill your fans fantasies damn it. I love her sensuality and she can be very sensual when she wants to be.

Yes as I say she must do sth. Anything. All that teasing she does and the pointless boring nights at Zoi and Tims does not earn her an own appartement. JMO :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Linda and Carrie arrived. Most likely for another night of nothing...

99% garantied.Really low hopes for Linda and Carrie,and seing them with Tim and Zoe..boring night of talk..talk..and tv.