Zoi & Tim Part #1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But it's their lifes.They just need to continue having nice sex etc,that part looks nice and it's hot.

Well! As long as this does not influence your behavior on the cams (which we know will steadily, go) and as alert can be done in a more "discreet" way I can not even point negatively to this apartment and its members there.
:cool:

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All i can say it's If with this cristal clear images and sound you don't see it then you will never see it..seen They doing this about three,four times sinse the house opened and it was always clear what as going on.

I don't say you are wrong. But we don't know by now what it was what they were doing. There are many things looking cristal clear and its the complete other way. I will now pay special attention to it as I said.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well! As long as this does not influence your behavior on the cams (which we know will steadily, go) and as alert can be done in a more "discreet" way I can not even point negatively to this apartment and its members there.
:cool:

Did you have someone of family or friends that died from those things?..that's problably why i don't like to watch them or anyone doing it.The rest it's fine and they seem an good VH couple.My honest opinion regard how long they gona stay in VH..not a long time based on somethings i seen,they seem two persons very depended of some "thing" and that will reflect in VH cams.But agree lets end this subject and hope for the best.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Did you have someone of family or friends that died from those things?..that's problably why i don't like to watch them or anyone doing it.The rest it's fine and they seem an good VH couple.My honest opinion regard how long they gona stay in VH..not a long time based on somethings i seen,they seem two persons very depended of some "thing" and that will reflect in VH cams.But agree lets end this subject and hope for the best.

Well when it's really drugs then the will violate VH rules which say no drugs.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

And no! I am fortunate not to have this detour in my immediate or close family.

At least not that we were aware of it.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well when it's really drugs then the will violate VH rules which say no drugs.

Didn't knew that rule.Well VH Probrably Will say they were doing some other thing and that way they will continue.what i seen VH team saw and they didn't nothing so let it continue.I like watch them a lot of time but that "not good thing" just doesn't seem very acceptable.But maybe they can change!and hope so because they seem more interesting than a lot others houses.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

And no! I am fortunate not to have this detour in my immediate or close family.

At least not that we were aware of it.

Good to know that you didn't pass for things like that bear.My best friend screw his life with this things,maybe it's because that i recognize some acts,body language,even sounds of this couple.wish i didn't know nothing to be sinsere.

Just now, manoxo said:

hii, there is smth wrong in the cams Plan ....on the Plan there is 8 cams but in the list there is just 6 !!!

and there is alot of mistakes .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they opened were indeed 8cams but for some reason(maybe because the third bed cam was similar to other in bedroom etc)they seem to had taken of two cams,now just six.

4 minutes ago, manoxo said:

hii, there is smth wrong in the cams Plan ....on the Plan there is 8 cams but in the list there is just 6 !!!

and there is alot of mistakes .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larger mistakes were yesterday in the plant that signaled the place as being 2 floors.
The curious thing is that they did not seem to be the plan of another apartment as usual.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When they opened were indeed 8cams but for some reason(maybe because the third bed cam was similar to other in bedroom etc)they seem to had taken of two cams,now just six.

These cams have wiring problems and do not work reliably. They will come back online when the wiring is fixed.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

These cams have wiring problems and do not work reliably. They will come back online when the wiring is fixed.

Nice then.I know the third cam(bedroom) was kind similar to another in bedroom but it gived an better view of things in bed.The other cam if I am not mistaken was in kitchen but don't remember the angle of it.