Zoi & Tim Part #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice then.I know the third cam(bedroom) was kind similar to another in bedroom but it gived an better view of things in bed.The other cam if I am not mistaken was in kitchen but don't remember the angle of it.

Both cam angles were really nice and as the cams are still there they will for sure come back when the problems are fixed.

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But maybe they can change!and hope so because they seem more interesting than a lot others houses.

My first impression! Tim seems to be a fun loving person and Zoi seemed to be a dynamic person.
Maybe they become a new version of you know "who". A resumption of something that was working before.
Provided they do not move them to the complex as well. And they may have "space" to evolve, it may surprise us as to their predecessors.::)

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My first impression! Tim seems to be a fun loving person and Zoi seemed to be a dynamic person.
Maybe they become a new version of you know "who". A resumption of something that was working before.
Provided they do not move them to the complex as well. And they may have "space" to evolve, it may surprise us as to their predecessors.::)

Please not move them to the compound. The compound needs young and absolutely crazy people willing to party all night and have the time of their lives there. The compound needs new people but not these guys...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Please not move them to the compound. The compound needs young and absolutely crazy people willing to party all night and have the time of their lives there. The compound needs new people but not these guys...

I believe after the unfortunate experience with S & J. As things have been "misaligned and consequently destroyed" with this movement, I believe that this will no longer be repeated.

26 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Agree that they are nice to watch,some couples in VH are very boring to watch,this couple it's far from being boring that's for sure.Lets see how things go on.