Please Read - Policy Change for Premium Members

Admin

All,

As you may have noticed CamCaps was down for approximately 48 hours (7/24 - 7/26). The reason for this outage is that Reallifecam (Tech Fashion Inc.) filed a DMCA complaint against us which resulted in our hosting company suspending the server that runs the site. Thankfully, I was able to restore a backup and get things up and running again. I’d like to thank @StnCld316 for the many hours of work that he put in to help get the site back online. We wouldn’t have been able to get back online so quickly without his help. However, due to these recent events I have no choice but to institute a new policy for the continued survival of the site. Effective immediately, we will no longer allow ANY Reallifecam.Com content to be uploaded to the public forums. This change ONLY effects Premium Members as they are the only ones who have the ability to directly upload to our server. That being said, you can still use third-party hosts to post content to any board or topic that you like. If you upload Reallifecam content to the public forums it will be deleted on sight, repeat offenders will receive two warnings, after the third time your membership will be cancelled. I apologize for having to be this strict, but it puts the whole site in jeopardy, and I feel it's the only way forward.

Just to be absolutely clear, this change only effects Premium Members uploading to CC (as in attaching pictures or videos directly), and it only effects Reallifecam boards. If you are unsure of what that means please ask.  I've posted a more detailed explanation on the Premium Members only General Discussion board.

Thank You,

-  A

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

with the comportment of rlc they don't need all this publicity on your forum now,the rlc section need to go more deeper again in bottom of the forum,they are very bad with their members and the forum,there is better voyeur-site now like VH.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, laptyratic1 said:

with the comportment of rlc they don't need all this publicity on your forum now,the rlc section need to go more deeper again in bottom of the forum,they are very bad with their members and the forum,there is better voyeur-site now like VH.

They are at the Bottom of the Forum

Still fuzzy on this new policy.

EXAMPLE #1:
Is it OK if I upload a photo of Leora on Post Image and the photo appears on CC?  Or can I only provide the link and the person would have to click the link to see the photo?

EXAMPLE #2:
Is it OK to upload a video on MyAirBridge and provide the link on CC?

Thanks for clarifying.

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Still fuzzy on this new policy.

EXAMPLE #1:
Is it OK if I upload a photo of Leora on Post Image and the photo appears on CC?  Or can I only provide the link and the person would have to click the link to see the photo?

EXAMPLE #2:
Is it OK to upload a video on MyAirBridge and provide the link on CC?

Thanks for clarifying.

The Photo can appear on Cam Caps that's no problem there.  The thing is there is to be No Attachments Posted using the Cam Caps Servers in the Open Forums of RLC Boards. There are Sections Designated for the use of Posting Attachments in each Apartment.

MyAirBridge Links can be Posted. MyAirBridge only keeps Files on their Servers for 48 Hours then it's Removed from their Servers.

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Photo can appear on Cam Caps that's no problem there.  The thing is there is to be No Attachments Posted using the Cam Caps Servers in the Open Forums of RLC Boards. There are Sections Designated for the use of Posting Attachments in each Apartment.

MyAirBridge Links can be Posted. MyAirBridge only keeps Files on their Servers for 48 Hours then it's Removed from their Servers.

Still confused...but maybe not as much as before.

I figure the next time I place a post with a photo (using Post Image and not using CC server) and provide a link using MAB, either it will be OK or I'll hear from you :-) 

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

Still confused...but maybe not as much as before.

I figure the next time I place a post with a photo (using Post Image and not using CC server) and provide a link using MAB, either it will be OK or I'll hear from you :-) 

I sent you a PM that further describes about the Pictures and Videos.

StnCld316

Due to Reallifecam’s continued actions against our site we can no longer allow ANY RLC content to be uploaded to any board on our site. This includes Premium only boards, Public boards, and Random boards. It’s unfortunate but this is the only way forward. 

Thank You,

• Like 2

How absolutely ridiculous is that! I'm sure people are going to be completely entranced and captivated by the deep and meaningful conversations in the RLC boards and will continue to subscribe in droves.  RLC is dead to me and should be to you as well. Slap in your face! 

• Like 4