Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

2 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Amy3, I respect your opinion and right to make it known on the Forums. However, I'm not engaging in a conversation about this or that. Ok? 

Ok, no problem. It’s a forum to talk about stuff as each of us sees it. Have fun! ❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't think so. I dont think he's as bad as some people here think because of pure speculation...

Truth is, nobody knows for sure what kind of person he is........yet! I bet Groomy does though. Ok, I’ll shut up, I feel the choker getting tugged on. ❤️😬

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So we agree George’s places are not really real people in real homes in real time? That is, a plot is in play. I just want to know how for is VH wiliing to let it go? 

So who really gives a rat's ass?  

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hey there! Welcome to the VH forums. It’s probably best to post in English. It’s a hassle I know, but it’s the best way for people to understand you here. Try using google translate and copy and paste your English comments in here. 

3 hours ago, nazrat said:

Google Translator is disastrous from English to Spanish, I'm afraid in the opposite direction is going to be equal, I look for a solution

don't forget that you can right click on the page & the menu will have a translate page spot.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic