Misty Part #1

6 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

It's just a matter of time before Misty and Lisa hook up. Whether a guy will be part of that, remains to be seen.::)

I'm just waiting for this to happen, because then I'll make sure that Lisa really has space and place in the Anna / Alex relationship universe.

Even Ashey has previously promisingly signaled this. She did not conclude but signaled more than once.::)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I'm just waiting for this to happen, because then I'll make sure that Lisa really has space and place in the Anna / Alex relationship universe.

Even Ashey has previously promisingly signaled this. She did not conclude but signaled more than once.::)

are you sure i though they was only friend

6 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

First they were just talking (pic #1)...  then, 5 minutes later, they were fucking their brains out (pic #2).

Could happen again!

bandicam 2017-08-23 19-29-47-017.jpg

bandicam 2017-08-23 19-29-10-677.jpg

Just something to observe. Lewis that moment came in Lisa's mind. It was his purpose there.

I do not see the same for this guy. He's more likely to "repeat" Misty.
Unless the pre-sinaised Groomy "guests" are on the way, what we have is again the basics, with Lisa sleeping on the couch.
I want and hope to be wrong, but what we see at the moment only reinforces this.:dodgy:

• Like 1

Just now, Chip2020 said:

And last time, it was almost 5AM and the sun was coming up before Lisa got busy. I guess she needs to be sufficiently drunk and tired before she let's these guys into her pants.

et nous, on veut dormir !!!!

• Like 1