posting pictures

ARMY SNIPER

How does other people post's pictures and gif's and Not get banned by rlc? i DON'T WANT them banned but i posted and got banned.i would like to contribute to camcaps pictures but can't now.if whomever post's pictures that would like to help me out send me a Pm AND explain it to me.i don't show the number code at the bottom ,i try to look for the Black Dot's but i still got the Ban Hammer.

bandicam 2017-07-29 09-32-20-677.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I GOT my pictures from the free areas but after further review i WAS NOT BANNED i was put on the BlackList.it is like the thumbnail's at the bottom of rlc website.it is a blurred still picture with no movement.

I'll send you a PM with how to deal with that. It's a tip Stonecold gave but it's better to PM instead of writing here as it's better that RLC don't know about it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I'll send you a PM with how to deal with that. It's a tip Stonecold gave but it's better to PM instead of writing here as it's better that RLC don't know about it.

Send me a PM too..Thanks

Hello, team. We have had this problem for some time. Often, it's been a third party site that wants more content. They snag what they can get from us and post it. Then, the person who originally captured it gets burned. Some times members get complacent and just post other's pictures to 3rd party file servers, and the same thing happens.

Each "voyeur site" (RLC, VHTV, VV, Camarads, etc) have their own policies for protecting their property. Most of their management members are here, and we have a mutually beneficial relationship with them. We work with them, and like them. They cooperate with us, and we cooperate with them. Read the posting rules for each voyeur style site and we'll all be happy. They are kind to us, and we want them to develop and gain audiences.

There is an exception to this rule of other sites cooperating with us for the free advertising and referrals that can get from us, of course. We all know who that is. We are cooperating with their requests, too. I can only say that we have been through a period of software updates and re-engineering to address many continuously evolving security and DMCA issues.

Please keep attuned to General Discussions that are posted by Admin, our great and respected leader. We will get through this difficulty as we have done in the past.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2017 at 2:42 PM, Maturin said:

Hey Maturin, I'd like that tip too. Thanks!