Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

9 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Looks like Lisa is telling her what is and isn't allowed on the balcony so we can't hear.

I think I can read her lips though..."Real life is only allowed on the rooftop" :dodgy:

YEP YOU KNOW IT,,,THE REAL STUFF HAPPENS OUTSIDE ON THE ROOFTOP:dodgy:

rooftop_bone-690x460.jpeg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Ah right, forgot that this mythical rooftop doesn't exist. Does the hallway outside the front door count as outside the apartment? Ya know, where the lesbian orgies and rampant drug use happen? :huh:

Given that you only became a member here this year, I assume you did not get to see what happend in these apartments last September

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They don't have to necessarily share.  They could tease the guys all night and let them head home with Blue Balls.

BlueBalls9973c.gif

that all ready happen in b2 its blue balls mania lol

• Like 2

Just now, maxfactor said:

Given that you only became a member here this year, I assume you did not get to see what happend in these apartments last September

You know what they say about assumptions. RLC doesn't come with a CC membership. I'm well aware of the previous Barcelona sexcapades

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They don't have to necessarily share.  They could tease the guys all night and let them head home with Blue Balls.

BlueBalls9973c.gif

I do not think this tonight will happen

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They are likely heading to one of the guys hotel rooms

Because the guy probably wants to fuck there,,nothing wrong with that,,, like I said,,these ladies cannot force any guy to fuck in that Apt if they don't wanna do it in front of a bunch of strangers from CC and elsewhere.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I'm right across the street from the B#1 Apt,,and I can see that the rooftop getting all the "Real Life outside Action"::)::)

USC+roof+sex+6.jpg

danm you mike69 stop taking pic of me and my wife on the rooftop how many times I told that lol

• Like 4