Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Surely VH interview and vet housemates... why the hell did they put these uninteresting boring sexless twats in this apartment?
Did they forget this is a voyeur website and people tuning in would like to see something remotely interesting occasionally.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

2 girls fall asleep on the floor

Normal for those who come home tired of a day at work, but for a rule without purpose is required to be visible on the cam for free for a time to do number in, views online.

And that will become offline and will have the negative effect for those who rescue them later.
:dodgy:

8 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

so if they are on camcaps they can see the pics also here,they know there will have naked pics and sex of them here,i am not sure they will be motivated for show more

Well, if they saw the best times and know the timeline on their site, then this is necessarily being added in this equation.

4 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

how you know thid zre you sure about it

this is what i heard at this time when leo read his phone "gary if you wanna...." and it was the beginning of the post of mib82 "the last post of the thread at this moment,strange coincidence !

5 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

this is what i heard at this time when leo read his phone "gary if you wanna...." and it was the beginning of the post of mib82 "the last post of the thread at this moment,strange coincidence !

ok i think this guys is just strange nothing to say more