Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

12 hours ago, seb38240 said:

the best we have stop yo watch thiss place and stop to talk about it

Hep Indeed,Just like someone said they are more dressed than ever,why?Because we complain about that(with reason)and they read it and of course as they are joking with us..they are more even more dressed..we can't do nothing,they are making their own destiny that is to leave the house in end of month or in an couple months.we aren't the ones having an nice house to stay and recieve some nice money...so they are the ones that gona loose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

look who's here. it's............................. oh that's right. i still don't know who they are!

This house can not be saved. Even the tenants do not want this. There was an attempt from a couple with a romantic evening in the bathroom. But that's all. And even they do not make any new attempts. Yesterday and today - everyone was in the house. And they did nothing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello everyone, I do not know on what basis the tenants are paid. If it is on the time of presence then the price of a fast food is ample enough, for sex the price of a hamburger and a drink are sufficient. I would like to add that I would not be surprised that this is a fake couple. Can be a group of artists without money who took advantage of the situation without taking into account the consequences (cameras, nudity, seen on the net etc ...) I suppose that Jeka must have worries more important than to take care of Of this apartment . Me too I will no longer look at an apartment without lives, and often empty

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1