Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

I'm writing again.. This apt should have been on RLC, not VH.. On one side ok it's a real live and they can do what they want.. Nowhere there's any script that they must have sex.. But on VH we are used to see other.. Anyway I give it a reason.. At least I would have like a cam in the hall and in some hidden spot.. That house is big and it's very easy to lose these tenants... Clicking every time each cam hoping to understand where these tenants are gone is very frustrating.. I confess, I'd like to see Leo and Gary together.. and it's not an offence.. I like these boys.. They seem closed.. If they are gay, it could be the first couple gay on the history of the voyeur project. If not, well it's okay, there are three girls for them. In each case I suggest them to not be shy and go on, because what happens in VH stays in VH :P  

16 hours ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I do not know on what basis the tenants are paid. If it is on the time of presence then the price of a fast food is ample enough, for sex the price of a hamburger and a drink are sufficient. I would like to add that I would not be surprised that this is a fake couple. Can be a group of artists without money who took advantage of the situation without taking into account the consequences (cameras, nudity, seen on the net etc ...) I suppose that Jeka must have worries more important than to take care of Of this apartment . Me too I will no longer look at an apartment without lives, and often empty

I agree that these are fake couples, they have all been hired to perform from sites such as http://cams.camcaps.net/

5 hours ago, mistertee said:

I agree that these are fake couples, they have all been hired to perform from sites such as http://cams.camcaps.net/

Does any one even doubt that absoluty no couple in this "reality place"...even less an real couple..this place it's so bad that the pics that are post by them are of showers with back to cams again and again..that's how low quality this become..we'll already an post too much.

Dora and the tall skinny girl shower forward to cams . It's the really good looking one that has been more back to the camera in the shower lately . Look at the Aug 4 shower she took with Dora. She's been regressing  a bit since the weekend