itsme

War with North Korea?

The relations between U.S.A and North Korea are very dangerous to the world peace, as the leaders of both these countries have mental problems and cannot clearly foresee the consequences of their actions.

The relations between China,  the Russian Federation and North Korea are very dangerous to the world peace, as the leaders of these three countries have mental problems and cannot clearly foresee the consequences of their actions.

North Korea is not a client state of the U.N., and little Kimmy is not the puppet of the United States. He was created by Russia and China, and it's time for them to attend to the proper clean-up operation.

• Like 4

So, the leaders of all four players, US, NK, China and Russia have mental problems.  I don't think anyone would disagree with that.  What I find weird is how anyone could think that the US could possibly win a war by invading NK.  The US can't and doesn't win wars.  It hasn't since WW2.  After looking at the pathetic mess of Vietnam and Iraq, Afghanistan, no one in their right mind could contemplate that America could successfully invade NK - a country that has been on a war footing since it was set up after the mess of the Korean war.  If people are still fighting against you, then no matter what GW proclaimed about Iraq, you haven't won.

What could the US possibly do? Shock and awe?  Yeah that worked brilliant in Iraq didn't it?

Bomb them back to the stone age? Those fuckers are barely out of the pre-industrial age!  What's that going to achieve?

NK has the biggest concentration of artillery on the entire planet and it's all aimed at Seoul.  Within minutes of Trump's fire and fury bullshit being enacted, NK would easily reduce the capital of South Korea to rubble - all of it gone, in minutes.  This is the reason why no one has ever tried to fuck with them.

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

So, the leaders of all four players, US, NK, China and Russia have mental problems.  I don't think anyone would disagree with that.  What I find weird is how anyone could think that the US could possibly win a war by invading NK.  The US can't and doesn't win wars.  It hasn't since WW2.  After looking at the pathetic mess of Vietnam and Iraq, Afghanistan, no one in their right mind could contemplate that America could successfully invade NK - a country that has been on a war footing since it was set up after the mess of the Korean war.  If people are still fighting against you, then no matter what GW proclaimed about Iraq, you haven't won.

What could the US possibly do? Shock and awe?  Yeah that worked brilliant in Iraq didn't it?

Bomb them back to the stone age? Those fuckers are barely out of the pre-industrial age!  What's that going to achieve?

NK has the biggest concentration of artillery on the entire planet and it's all aimed at Seoul.  Within minutes of Trump's fire and fury bullshit being enacted, NK would easily reduce the capital of South Korea to rubble - all of it gone, in minutes.  This is the reason why no one has ever tried to fuck with them.

Trumps Rhetoric is the same as his Twitter Feed.  Lots of BS that doesn't make any sense.  He makes himself look more foolish each passing day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Trumps Rhetoric is the same as his Twitter Feed.  Lots of BS that doesn't make any sense.  He makes himself look more foolish each passing day.

Definitely! Someone needs to take his phone away!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

Definitely! Someone needs to take his phone away!

Most definitely. 

• Like 1

First off South Korea can take care of north korea by themselves, since north korea has threatened U.S. & it's territories,  i would expect for President TRUMP to protect it's citizens. Go U.S.A. !!!!

• Like 1

North Korea would never dare unleash their missiles towards Guam the consequences would be to great and South Korea cannot take care of the North by themselves. The situation cannot go on though and the shit will hit the fan at some point.

21 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

First off South Korea can take care of north korea by themselves, since north korea has threatened U.S. & it's territories,  i would expect for President TRUMP to protect it's citizens. Go U.S.A. !!!!

Before Trump pulls such a move he better make sure his Allies are behind him.  He hasn't made many Political Friends since taking office.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

Agree with your thoughts, however doing nothing is no longer an option. NK talking about developing nuclear bombs is one thing but NK actually succeeding is another. 

The worst leader of the Free World, Mr Obama did precisely nothing to prevent this happening. Talking sweetly with the likes of NK achieves nothing. Trusting rogue states to do as they agree is dopey and naive. Sanctions can only succeed if China and Russia actually enforce them - would you trust these two communist states to keep their word!!

It is time to take action - but what?

There are only a few people in the world who have the ability to develop a nuclear bomb. The number of physicists in the world must be limited and certainly the number of physicists in NK must be very limited. The US (hopefully with the help of China and Russia) need to locate these people and simply 'eliminate' them. US intelligence is very sophisticated so it shouldn't take them too long to discover their whereabouts. A good guess would be near the location of NK nuclear bases.

Kim Jong-Un needs to be told that any military response towards SK or Japan would be met with his instant death. The Fat Ugly One (Kim not Trump!!!) prefers to live a comfortable life as a tin pot leader rather than a very dead ex leader. 

China and Russia need to be assured that no US troops will enter NK before or after these events. Korea could be reunited if China agrees but with agreement that the North will be demilitarized. It might actually be preferable to leave NK in existence (despite the suffering of its people) so long as it is entirely neutered.

Trump has inherited a very dangerous situation from Obama. Obama achieved nothing. Trump must succeed. Regardless of his undiplomatic language at least he is confronting a world problem rather than doing an impression of an ostrich.

• Like 4

Trump will not back down, TRUMP will resolved the issues that obama didn't do

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Trump doesn't care about having friends. Nor does he patronize voting blocks to gain power, either domestically or internationally. He's just plain Trump.

He's unpredictable, and he likes it that way. When negotiating, unpredictability is a great asset. I seriously doubt Putin is happy with the situation when dealing with Trump, though he's probably getting a good laugh about the reaction of the DNC.

As for Trump and Obama's deficiencies, I do have a problem with US Presidents who go on late night comedy shows and social media. But the days of an American President showing some class and respect for the office have eroded substantially.

We have spent decades dealing with North Korea like Chamberlain did with Hitler; it has only enhanced the power of this little jerk in North Korea, and encouraged his megalomaniac tendencies.

If you support authoritarian governments, you simply must comply as a child of the Third Communist International: you will blame the US and other western democratic republics. If  you do, you must question that if the US was so evil, why did it not threaten to use its nuclear power when it had a monopoly to curtail the expansion of authoritarian governments? Now rogue states have control of enough nukes to do what they want. I doubt this is a good thing.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If  you do, you must question that if the US was so evil, why did it not threaten to use its nuclear power when it had a monopoly to curtail the expansion of authoritarian governments? Now rogue states have control of enough nukes to do what they want. I doubt this is a good thing.

The US had a very short monopoly on nuclear weapons -  Russia tested its first bomb in '49, and the Korean war started a year after that.  It was, as we all know, a proxy war between the US and USSR so the threat to use nuclear weapons could not have been used by the US. It isn't a virtue of the US that they didn't threaten to use them, it was simply sound policy to not invite a retaliatory Russian nuke.

Like @van the man said, what action can be taken? Trump talking about using nukes is ridiclous but no one is surprised by such an immature response from the US President anymore.

I'm hoping that the CIA is keeping tabs on the little butterball's movements and is ready to take him and all his generals out, quickly and relatively painlessly.  Maybe that is all we can hope for and that NK's replacement leadership will have more sense. I can't see China having too much of an issue with a quick surgical strike. But...

There's too many interested big guys, Russia, China and the US could easily find themselves in WW3 if the US President fucks this up - that President is Donald Fucking Trump - God help us!

Saying that you will use nukes is a very good response for a nation that might be attacked by nukes.

1) Nukes are a game changer. They prevented a land war in WWII after the Germans were defeated. Stalin had to stop at Central Europe. Find me a Central European populace that thinks that Stalin liberated them.

2) Nukes are a deterrent. Anyone notice that gas was used by both sides in WW1? But not in WW2? It was because the results were unpredictable and could not be controlled on the battlefield, and it would invite the use of them by the enemy, with unpredictable results.

3) I think we all understand that the results of a nuclear war are unpredictable; perhaps because we won't be around to see the results so the point is rather moot.

4) Somehow I'm reminded of "Boy and His Dog," and Mad Max movies.