Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Apparently yes, you are. I don't the guys like it very much and put a stop to it. Plus, I think they both figured out the trap it sets for their future on VH. They are waiting it out and are trying to find anothrt way to keep people's interest. My guess is that you won't see it again any time soon.

Guess I'm going to wait till it happens, but in the meantime I'll watch Nina & Serena having lesbian sex

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Guess I'm going to wait till it happens, but in the meantime I'll watch Nina & Serena having lesbian sex

Yep! See, the problem with progressing. It can set a trap if you're not serious about seeing it though. 

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Apparently yes, you are. I don't the guys like it very much and put a stop to it. Plus, I think they both figured out the trap it sets for their future on VH. They are waiting it out and are trying to find anothrt way to keep people's interest. My guess is that you won't see it again any time soon.

Let's see how they will change soon. The Brazilians returned. Earlier they competed with them and got their views. At the current pace, the KPLP has no chance, sorry:sad:.