Archive Moment Requests Part #1

I just notice the couple nights ago sex moment (maybe three nights ago)from Alan from alan&evi house,were he  had sex with an guest girl,foreplay in livingroom,sex in bedroom isn't in archive,can it be uploaded to archive?Thanks.

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I just notice the couple nights ago sex moment (maybe three nights ago)from Alan from alan&evi house,were he  had sex with an guest girl,foreplay in livingroom,sex in bedroom isn't in archive,can it be uploaded to archive?Thanks.

do you know the time? i'm not seeing anything but if it's more than 48 hours it's history unless nack saved it.

• Upvote 1

@golfer06 can you check if the archive vids in your panel including the 3 rounds from Juliet-Friend,the lola-otto vid mentioned by @broxman are playable.The ones that i have are not playable and VH isnt making any efforts to fix the archive.

@Voyeur House TV are you going to fix the issue or not ????? We have already lost some famous vids.If it is so much trouble fixing it,why are we even bothering to create archive as majority of vids are not playable.

@jabbath1987 is James aware of this issue ?

@golfer06 i suggest we stop making the archives as it all seems useless right now.

BTW i have 8 pages of archives pending including the epic vids from Juliet-Pablo apartment (5 rounds + 3some 2rounds + afternoon round) and NONE of the vids are playable !!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, nack said:

@golfer06 can you check if the archive vids in your panel including the 3 rounds from Juliet-Friend,the lola-otto vid mentioned by @broxman are playable.The ones that i have are not playable and VH isnt making any efforts to fix the archive.

@Voyeur House TV are you going to fix the issue or not ????? We have already lost some famous vids.If it is so much trouble fixing it,why are we even bothering to create archive as majority of vids are not playable.

@golfer06 i suggest we stop making the archives as it all seems useless right now.

BTW i have 8 pages of archives pending including the epic vids from Juliet-Pablo apartment (5 rounds + 3some 2rounds + afternoon round) and NONE of the vids are playable !!!!!!!!

@nack lola/otto bi-3some vids work but juliet/pablo & a bunch of others don't.

32 minutes ago, nack said:

Yes I told James. But I will do once more. 

Sorry Golfer but I think this bathtub scene with Paisley&Cletus is too hot to lose it forever    It starts 11-7-18 ---- 1:42:15 --through 2:12:11---Paisley is incredibly sexy and she must cum four or five times during this session in the tub--All on Cam 8-shower

25 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Sorry Golfer but I think this bathtub scene with Paisley&Cletus is too hot to lose it forever    It starts 11-7-18 ---- 1:42:15 --through 2:12:11---Paisley is incredibly sexy and she must cum four or five times during this session in the tub--All on Cam 8-shower

i have it saved but hasn't been cleared. like a lot of others it won't play for me but hopefully it will be ok.

Is it just the sheer volume of vids in the archive or what as if so couldnt the early ones be deleted now as am sure not many look at those now unless anyone else knows different.

Perhaps if we were able to download our favourite ones we wouldn't want to bother to keep using the archive? Only a thought. I know there are ways to download and I have but why not make it easier then many would use that function and you could delete older ones.