Archive Moment Requests Part #1

29 minutes ago, nack said:

There was a 2 hour long video of Jill and Paisley that i saved.I don't see it in my panel or in the archive moments.Is it lost forever ?

Could you please specify approximate date and time of that action captured? We will take a look into this.

25 minutes ago, nack said:

BTW we have a whooping 72,800 + vids in the archive.I hope the infrastructure shift is smooth.

This is insane! Thank you for your awesome work and enormous support!

• Like 2

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Could you please specify approximate date and time of that action captured? We will take a look into this.

This is insane! Thank you for your awesome work and enormous support!

30th Oct,From 2 am - 4:30 am (Approx)

On 11/7/2018 at 4:57 PM, ze81 said:

Don't remember the day,time,was some few days ago,Alan arrived with an blonde girl and they make out in livingroom then gone to bedroom and think they had sexy,didn't watch much.But probrbay Its to late for you,Nack etc to save them😕,well to be fair it wasn't nothing special,was just for the moment itself..first time the dude was with other girl in cams.If isn't possible to find it and put in archive no problems,thanks the same way golfer.

Hi Ze I see you asked for this a couple of times. I requested it here

At the time Nack responded that Golfer had saved it in his panel, but like you I am still waiting.😀

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

At the time Nack responded that Golfer had saved it in his panel, but like you I am still waiting.😀

If it hasn't been released,It should still be in his panel.

@golfer06 is it playable ?

2 hours ago, Just In said:

At the time Nack responded that Golfer had saved it in his panel, but like you I am still waiting.

@Just In if that vid was about what ze81 requested it had already vanished from the timeline after 48 hours. i never saw it or had it. sorry!

At the risk of becoming a right pain in the ass that Oct 27 morning session in Kiramy & May's, yes it is there now thank you, BUT starts ok then gets to about 14mins+ and then fucking restarts and unable to fast forward either.

Any ideas? helpful of course lol

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

At the risk of becoming a right pain in the ass that Oct 27 morning session in Kiramy & May's, yes it is there now thank you, BUT starts ok then gets to about 14mins+ and then fucking restarts and unable to fast forward either.

Any ideas? helpful of course lol

i saw that. vh said in their post that eventually everything would work so we'll just have to wait & see. but it wouldn't hurt to remind them at support.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

@Just In if that vid was about what ze81 requested it had already vanished from the timeline after 48 hours. i never saw it or had it. sorry!

Hi Golfer I think it is the same video ze is talking about, I did request for the moment the day ( 4th Nov starting around 16:47) after and Nack advised that you had it on your panel awaiting to be released. But it sounds like the event is now completely gone.

11 minutes ago, Just In said:

Hi Golfer I think it is the same video ze is talking about, I did request for the moment the day ( 4th Nov starting around 16:47) after and Nack advised that you had it on your panel awaiting to be released. But it sounds like the event is now completely gone.

@Just In as far as i can remember i never saw it at all. sorry. but feel free to pm me anytime you see something that we might miss. we can still save anything up to 48 hours.

10 hours ago, Just In said:

I am pretty sure i saw the Alan -Evi fuck on that date 'marked' in timeline. @golfer06 are we even talking about the same vid ?