Margaret & Tony

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's just me that i'm civilized when i'm at friends house? Layla was screaming and crying from one side to another... Eric don't seems to care.. blonde is after her... and the 'owners' of the house are at the sofa like nothing is happening

You totaly right,people should have some respect when they are guests in other person house.The day they arrived they did that more or less,now..it's bottles and cups all over the place,an dude alking in top of coachs,Margaret and tony have their sofa zone and they just don't care and are in it.From classy we pass to trash.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One,two,three,four,five,six..persons in an very small house..that not enough..Lets tomorrow call another guest couple and make it eight in the house.

The problem is not having 6 persons there.. (unless the sleeping problem) it is the beahviour of them

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The problem is not having 6 persons there.. (unless the sleeping problem) it is the beahviour of them

You Probrably right,the other friend couple of them were in the house and everything was fine and zero problems.

Started off as a great apartment.  Now we get to watch drunks fight and argue.  Marge ain't liking this at all and I cannot say I blame her..  They've trashed her house, interfered with her privacy, and have generally been over-all inconsiderate oafs.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1