Lisa & Em - Part #1

38 minutes ago, pahman said:

I would like to see more actions in Lisa's apartment.

lisa-1-9-17.png

I think you are setting false expectation if you believe that Lisa is overly promiscuous because history would tell she isn't. Even if she was promiscuous like Misty she would have trouble getting guy to have sex on Camera like Misty has had.  I hope she get her niche that can please people whom view her apartment.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I think you are setting false expectation if you believe that Lisa is overly promiscuous because history would tell she isn't. Even if she was promiscuous like Misty she would have trouble getting guy to have sex on Camera like Misty has had.  I hope she get her niche that can please people whom view her apartment.  

i think she'll get some guys but they will be younger. probably like the friends from chloe/james apt. maybe even the loser guys that tried to have sex with them when james was gone.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think she'll get some guys but they will be younger. probably like the friends from chloe/james apt. maybe even the loser guys that tried to have sex with them when james was gone.

If she's willing to have sex with different guys off course.