Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 minutes ago, zoth said:

Опа! Зачетная книжка ))))

The blue book is a so called "Student's book" russian students have in the university. This book is for tracking course credits/completion, and is an official document students maintain through their years in the university.

@zoth Many thanks for that clarification, very useful information. I wonder if exam results have been published today and it is not the best of news.

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ok, so WTF is it and what does it say?

29 minutes ago, zoth said:

The blue book is a so called "Student's book" russian students have in the university. This book is for tracking course credits/completion, and is an official document students maintain through their years in the university.

• Like 1

Just now, pahman said:

Was it necessary to use WTF, to asked? :biggrin:

Yeah, it was.  Are you the posting police now or simply Miss Manners?  The post was not about you nor was it directed to you.  Indeed, it was an A and B conversation so why don't you just C your way out of it?

26 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah, it was.  Are you the posting police now or simply Miss Manners?  The post was not about you nor was it directed to you.  Indeed, it was an A and B conversation so why don't you just C your way out of it?

I don't know what you are smoking tonight but i was just joking. That is why i used a smiley.:biggrin: It was'n't an assault.