Lisa & Em - Part #1

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. They earn money from viewing paid cameras. With the money they pay for rent apartments, rental equipment. The rest is their salary.

The question is in ambitions and requests. Some participants enough to have enough money for an apartment and equipment rental. The rest is a bonus. Others live by earning money from the project. And they have certain mandatory expenses (debts, loans).

Sometimes it's obvious. Again, the house is nothing - all participants worked. They did not need a salary (a nice bonus). Sometimes it's not obvious. For example KPLP. They do not have permanent income (a small business of Phil and Peter - which takes them days off, do not count). However, they do not - epic, which they are capable of. And they have a lot of problems with statistics. But they do not want or can solve them.

Lisa as well as Misty bought new things lately for themselves and for their aparments. The advantage Lisa has is that she can get help from Misty and increase the number of her viewers.

i like lisa. but whenever she has a guy over & does nothing she doesn't even get naked. she's rejected 90% of the guys that have visited. she had a couple of boyfriends at chloe's. she even had sex with 1 of them. where are they? i don't know what she is looking for but i wish that she would change her routine a bit. the last time guys came over she didn't even stay home. wtf was that all about? i guess we'll have to wait & see. but maybe we'll be watching someone else!

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i like lisa. but whenever she has a guy over & does nothing she doesn't even get naked. she's rejected 90% of the guys that have visited. she had a couple of boyfriends at chloe's. she even had sex with 1 of them. where are they? i don't know what she is looking for but i wish that she would change her routine a bit. the last time guys came over she didn't even stay home. wtf was that all about? i guess we'll have to wait & see. but maybe we'll be watching someone else!

Lisa needs to bring the two youngsters that she was babysitting back, cause they were having sex on the sofa.

• Like 3

No one is denying that Lisa is nice, even if I still do think she's a little socially awkward. But she gonna have to spice it up somehow. I used to tune in to see her almost daily. Now I only watch if Chloe is there. It would be nice if Lisa and Chloe can throw a party there or something. It would be nice to see Chloe Lisa and Misty partying together with some guys there even if I'm 100% sure that neither Lisa or Chloe will do anything sexual with them.

• Like 2

do you remember in Chloe and James apt Lisa and the blonde guy? i think that guy was her ex bf and she break up with him .. and it's not easy to find another bf after a break

Screenshot_2391.png
Screenshot_2395.png
Screenshot_2398.png

i think if she have his pictures means she love him and if so i hope with all my heart they'll return together again 

• Like 5

I'm not sure whether or not Lisa is definitively looking for a relationship or whether she is down for an extended friends with benefits situation. One thing is certain is that she is NOT down for meaningless sex. That's fine. No one is asking her to be another Misty. However, whatever it is she's looking for she's going to have to put in more of an effort in finding it.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Do you remember the Chloe and James Abet Lisa and the man's chicks ? I think the guy had her ex bf and she broke up with him .. and it was not easy to find another pf after a break

Screenshot_2391.png
Screenshot_2395.png
Screenshot_2398.png

This is not true Lisa has done sex a lot without a blond guy