Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have no problem with anyone that wants to fuck multiple people on multiple nights like Misty or Ray, just as long as it's something that they genuinely want to do. 

Yes totally right. Forcing them would be completely the wrong way 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes totally right. Forcing them would be completely the wrong way 

Yes. And also it's to say that if Lisa WANTED to go down that route, I would still like her the way I do now. Whether she fucks 5 guys in 5 nights or has an occasional guy that she has sex with every couple of nights would not change how I think about her now. But having said that, I admit that I would like to see her in SOME kind of action. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes. And also it's to say that if Lisa WANTED to go down that route, I would still like her the way I do now. Whether she fucks 5 guys in 5 nights or has an occasional guy that she has sex with every couple of nights would not change how I think about her now. But having said that, I admit that I would like to see her in SOME kind of action. 

I guess we all do. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pahman said:

If her stats are good or stay reasonable, she will continue to do what she's doing. I don't see Anna and Alex asking her to do more if they don't lose money from her apt.

This is quite true. If there is an audience for her then so be it, who are we to deny her. BUT, like I said VH has a reputation to uphold and consider. I'll say this. In the beginning, the idea of catering to do nothings was obsene to them and they have cancelled apartments based on this alone. Now, that VH is much bigger perhaps they have a stomach for it as long as it's profitable, but the question remains. Who is VH and what does it mean to be on VH? Only VH can decide that.

10 minutes ago, pahman said:

It looks like things are going really well for Lisa. She's gone shopping multiple times the last days, buying new things for her and for her apt like Misty is doing. She has probably received her first salary.

that's what groomy said when a & a were visiting a couple of days ago. i guess she's doing ok for now!