Lisa & Em - Part #1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think Em has already made up her mind about Logan and I think she's going to continue fucking him. Her and Sid were alone for the entire night and didn't do anything sexual outside of him playing with her ass? I think the second he leaves the apartment for any extended period of days, Logan is gonna get the call real quick to come over. I just hope if she decides to continue fucking him that she continues to invite him here instead of going to his house.

Lets see if that happens.

But it would be so funny if Em fucks Logan right after.

And you know what, I think Sid should do a fuck revenge with Lisa. I mean why the fuck not? If Lisa tried to hook up Em with Lewis, then why Em doesn't hook up Sid with Lisa? That way Em and Sid can call it even in cheating.

Problem solved. Am I good or what?  Come of folks, give me some credit here ;)

• StnCld316 changed the title to Lisa & Em - Part #1
2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Lets see if that happens.

But it would be so funny if Em fucks Logan right after.

And you know what, I think Sid should do a fuck revenge with Lisa. I mean why the fuck not? If Lisa tried to hook up Em with Lewis, then why Em doesn't hook up Sid with Lisa? That way Em and Sid can call it even in cheating.

Problem solved. Am I good or what?  Come of folks, give me some credit here ;)

A nice idea, but Sid will do volantarily. Too lazy....:biggrin:

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think Em has already made up her mind about Logan and I think she's going to continue fucking him. Her and Sid were alone for the entire night and didn't do anything sexual outside of him playing with her ass? I think the second he leaves the apartment for any extended period of days, Logan is gonna get the call real quick to come over. I just hope if she decides to continue fucking him that she continues to invite him here instead of going to his house.

since it is now officially part of the project, what do you think will happen?
It would not surprise me if she also closed the FF party with Lisa there now. .::)

• Like 1