New girl Renata

Wow, she is a real beauty, perfect body, pretty face, and no tattoos! I wonder if RLC requires that all girls shave their pussy, or is it just so common nowadays among yongsters? I don´t mind!

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, uppsala said:

Im not sarcastic, she's annoying and should go away. She's clearly disturbing the other girls and some veiwers.

uppsala, she isn't annoying.She's the new girl and is trying to blend in with Sher,  Regina and Tereza...I was actually being sarcastic...but you didn't get it..I've been here a bit longer than you..There's as much chance of them girls having a lesbian encounter than hurricane Irma been incorrectly labelled as a light breeze...

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, uppsala said:

Im not sarcastic, she's annoying and should go away. She's clearly disturbing the other girls and some veiwers.

You must be the "some viewers", but she is not annoying IMHO.  As for disturbing the other girls, as naga said she is trying to be nice, friendly and cordial to the other girls.

However, as I have mentioned before in another thread, they are not very sociable towards her.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

uppsala, she isn't annoying.She's the new girl and is trying to blend in with Sher,  Regina and Tereza...I was actually being sarcastic...but you didn't get it..I've been here a bit longer than you..There's as much chance of them girls having a lesbian encounter than hurricane Irma been incorrectly labelled as a light breeze...

Hurricane Irma was labeled as a slight breeze?