What Real Life Lessons Have You Learned?

ZedJustZed

I've been following RLC for over a year, and VH for about 4 months.  Once you get beyond all of the fakeness, vanity and camera-mugging, there is still a lot of raw emotion, some of it heavy, some of it mundane.  What real life lessons about society, heavy or mundane, as a whole, have you learned? 

6 hours ago, ZedJustZed said:

I've been following RLC for over a year, and VH for about 4 months.  Once you get beyond all of the fakeness, vanity and camera-mugging, there is still a lot of raw emotion, some of it heavy, some of it mundane.  What real life lessons about society, heavy or mundane, as a whole, have you learned? 

Life lessens i don't think I've learnt anything but i have been surprised how some of the guys fall in love with the girls and protect them. It's Ok to have some favorite girls but some just go too far. I've been a member since 2015 but not always a member of RLC. When i started CC was flying what a fantastic place it was with photo's and video's everywhere but with bans RLC put a stop to that. They started making it very hard to follow what was going on with shading the thumbnails and stopping the free vision after a few mins. CC is still a good place but people are a bit reluctant to say what is going on all the time because they might get in trouble.

• 1 month later...