Violet & Jeff Part #1

6 minutes ago, ooopel said:

нет, к сожалению, я надеюсь стать писателем, это просто написать мысли в моем сознании:angel:

You have a talent, everything will turn out, do not stop💞💋

I also want to write my book)🙏❤

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Violet&Jeff said:

You have a talent, everything will turn out, do not stop💞💋

I also want to write my book)🙏❤

thanks dear , very kind and sweet when you say that to me , ok  i encourage you to write your book but please give  me a free copy one and been signed from you:heart:::)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ooopel said:

спасибо дорогой, очень добрый и сладкий, когда ты говоришь это мне, хорошо, я призываю тебя написать свою книгу, но, пожалуйста, дайте мне бесплатную копию и вы подписаны от вас:heart:::)

Of course, I will not sell the book) When I write it, I will definitely translate it into English) Or maybe I will write it in the English💕😺

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Violet&Jeff said:

Of course, I will not sell the book) When I write it, I will definitely translate it into English) Or maybe I will write it in the English💕😺

why, you not sell it ,the life need money my friend, the better write it in English because it is very publicly and common and so many people can look it and pay for it::) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ooopel said:

why, you not sell it ,the life need money my friend, the better write it in English because it is very publicly and common and so many people can look it and pay for it::) 

This will be my first book) I even do not know if she will like it. If she likes everything and becomes popular, I'll write more)then I can sell my books):heart:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Violet&Jeff said:

This will be my first book) I even do not know if she will like it. If she likes everything and becomes popular, I'll write more)then I can sell my books):heart:

believe me dear, the first book , it is always first degree book from content and quality,many writers says these when someone asked them about that, you should be have trust to take that step quickly.. make that decision and don't look behind..  :heart:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

My book is going to be about the lifenof Any, of course! ❤️ No title yet! Still thinking about that.

please put my name in your book except if you don't  let me in?:angel:

• Like 1