Clara & Stas - Part #1

gosh i just love that girl !!! so sexual ! look at that ass and pussy ! awesome !

i just registered myself here for her lol

hope to see more pics !! can't afford a premium account on VH :(((

8 hours ago, st4b said:

gosh i just love that girl !!! so sexual ! look at that ass and pussy ! awesome !

i just registered myself here for her lol

hope to see more pics !! can't afford a premium account on VH :(((

Welcome, st4b. Here are a few more pics. A "quiet" evening with tender and sensual talking after sex.

TGhh1F.jpg

TGhJqL.jpg

TGhVb9.jpg

TGh6Hy.jpg

TGhfUs.jpg

TGhgCE.jpg

TGhI7e.jpg

TGhUQt.jpg

TGhaDC.jpg

TGhqnc.jpg

TGh3vR.jpg

TGhuF3.jpg

TGhrum.jpg

TGh0bU.jpg

TGhsHG.jpg

TGhTCg.jpg

As to me, these are my last caps for the moment: my VH subscription ends today :sad:, and I'll have to wait for some time before subscribing again.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dh2995 said:

Welcome, st4b. Here are a few more pics. A "quiet" evening with tender and sensual talking after sex.

TGhh1F.jpg

TGhJqL.jpg

TGhVb9.jpg

TGh6Hy.jpg

TGhfUs.jpg

TGhgCE.jpg

TGhI7e.jpg

TGhUQt.jpg

TGhaDC.jpg

TGhqnc.jpg

TGh3vR.jpg

TGhuF3.jpg

TGhrum.jpg

TGh0bU.jpg

TGhsHG.jpg

TGhTCg.jpg

As to me, these are my last caps for the moment: my VH subscription ends today :sad:, and I'll have to wait for some time before subscribing again.

Thanks for all your great caps. :biggrin:

Too bad dh!!!

this morning i’m watching the lovely clara totally naked :) i hope she will masturbate! I just love her moanings.

Anyone has got a video where she masturbates? I saw some leaked footage on another site!

8 hours ago, dh2995 said:

TGhh1F.jpg

TGhJqL.jpg

TGhVb9.jpg

TGh6Hy.jpg

TGhfUs.jpg

TGhgCE.jpg

TGhI7e.jpg

TGhUQt.jpg

TGhaDC.jpg

TGhqnc.jpg

TGh3vR.jpg

TGhuF3.jpg

TGhrum.jpg

TGh0bU.jpg

TGhsHG.jpg

TGhTCg.jpg

the best end

On 3/6/2018 at 9:28 AM, dth999 said:

Anyone notice the mix going on in the background during this?  I've heard it throughout different apartments and it's one of my favorite DJ sessions. Solomun Boiler Room DJ Set:  

Anyone notice the mix going on in the background during this?  I've heard it throughout different apartments and it's one of my favorite DJ sessions. Solomun Boiler Room DJ Set:  
  It's EPIC!!!

Fascinating video performance.  I waste enough time on Youtube, what's a couple more?:biggrin:  Thanks for the introduction.  Plan to watch some more of this.  The man's an artist.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, st4b said:

Too bad dh!!!

this morning i’m watching the lovely clara totally naked :) i hope she will masturbate! I just love her moanings.

Well, not that bad: luckily things got sorted out much faster than expected and I could renew my subscription

Looks like Clara made your wish come true and offered you a welcome gift !

1 A selfie for Twitter :
TGA6Kb.jpg

2. Round 1 with Mr Black, and squirt
TGAIG2.jpg

TGAuJa.jpg

TGAVjv.jpg

3. Texting with lucky people
TGAJ0r.jpg

4.Round 2 with Mr Black
TGAf4q.jpg

TGAgoO.jpg

TGAUZK.jpg