Clara & Stas - Part #1

44 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Stella25.JPG

What the heck, Stela's doing over there, plus we take a panoramic view of all her tributes and show us how hot she can be?:cool:

Behaving like a "look-alike" of Clara?

Living an intimate fantasy of being sated and desired by strange, hidden eyes?::)

If this, it really is succeeding in this goal.
:biggrin:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Clara arrived so maybe now it's time for Mr. Black

I think there will be no Mr Black tonight : it seems to have broken down (with exhaustion :biggrin:) this afternoon, putting an end to the show. Clara put it in a bag, to bring it back to the shop presumably

rxoYlr.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

I think there will be no Mr Black tonight : it seems to have broken down (with exhaustion :biggrin:) this afternoon, putting an end to the show. Clara put it in a bag, to bring it back to the shop presumably

rxoYlr.jpg

Well I already said it in Misty topic but maybe I should really start and build heavy duty versions of these things. There seems to be a market for it :biggrin::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

That could explain some of the afternoon moments

50 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I already said it in Misty topic but maybe I should really start and build heavy duty versions of these things. There seems to be a market for it :biggrin::biggrin:

Definitely needs to get the industrial version, domestic version is not up to the job! :dodgy: 

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Behaving like a "look-alike" of Clara?

Living an intimate fantasy of being sated and desired by strange, hidden eyes?::)

If this, it really is succeeding in this goal.

Indeed it looks like Stella takes Clara as a model:
Taking a shower with the door open...
rxotXv.jpg

Taking poses in front of the mirror, with selfies sometimes...
rxwFna.jpg
rxwJSK.jpg
rxwgtw.jpg
rxw45Q.jpg
rxwa6F.jpg
rxwkat.jpg
rxwdgR.jpg

Idling sexy on the bed...
rxwfC5.jpg
rxwuQW.jpg
rxwWpU.jpg

rxw5sg.jpg

Checking her phone - and CC...
rxwL53.jpg
rxw7SG.jpg

As she's new to this, she sometimes has a quick glance at the camera - a good idea
rxwqSy.jpg
rxwrBe.jpg
rxwGic.jpg

rxoRYm.jpg

Looks like while Clara was visiting Zoi & Tim - it seems that she asked him to work on her computer - she offered Stella to spend time on her own in the apt, feeling free to do whatever she wanted. As she felt free from the pressure of someone else's presence, she did what she wanted, at her own rhythm, rather shyly at the beginning, and finally rather far after 3 rounds. Clara's a good teacher, as Stella made a great step! To be followed...

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

maybe something gas powered with a pull start and a 2 stroke engine.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

Indeed it looks like Stella takes Clara as a model:
Taking a shower with the door open...
rxotXv.jpg

Taking poses in front of the mirror, with selfies sometimes...
rxwFna.jpg
rxwJSK.jpg
rxwgtw.jpg
rxw45Q.jpg
rxwa6F.jpg
rxwkat.jpg
rxwdgR.jpg

Idling sexy on the bed...
rxwfC5.jpg
rxwuQW.jpg
rxwWpU.jpg

rxw5sg.jpg

Checking her phone - and CC...
rxwL53.jpg
rxw7SG.jpg

As she's new to this, she sometimes has a quick glance at the camera - a good idea
rxwqSy.jpg
rxwrBe.jpg
rxwGic.jpg

rxoRYm.jpg

Looks like while Clara was visiting Zoi & Tim - it seems that she asked him to work on her computer - she offered Stella to spend time on her own in the apt, feeling free to do whatever she wanted. As she felt free from the pressure of someone else's presence, she did what she wanted, at her own rhythm, rather shyly at the beginning, and finally rather far after 3 rounds. Clara's a good teacher, as Stella made a great step! To be followed...

Completely agree with you and with the above comments as well.