Clara & Stas - Part #1

If they are a couple.. and with this end i believe so.. they are a total 'dysfunctional' couple. the guy have some awkward moments.. the girl isn't comfortable with the situation (maybe newbie)... and he killed the only moment she was starting to be into the scene.. 

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If they are a couple.. and with this end i believe so.. they are a total 'dysfunctional' couple. the guy have some awkward moments.. the girl isn't comfortable with the situation (maybe newbie)... and he killed the only moment she was starting to be into the scene.. 

I still think the girl was a bit too flaky and killed the mood. Regardless of whose fault it is, this night is over. The good news is at least we know that Clara and Stas are totally open to fool around with other couples. Hopefully they can invite better couples in the future. In the meantime at least this is another apartment that I can start following here.

• Like 2

Il y a 20 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit:

Karol is d'ABORD un nom masculin, je ne savais pas RLC stupide une fille de Nommé this Façon. Comme je l'ai dit, je ne précédemment me Soucie pas du tout sur les RLC NOMs

Jabbath there are two Carol in my family and they are two girls. You talk about RLC and Karol was a very special girl for me, I really liked this girl.Now Camarads also has a girl with the name Karol.Just to say that for me Karol is associated with a girl.  but as Sparkles says it can be that this half couple will not come back anymore

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Jabbath there are two Carol in my family and they are two girls. You talk about RLC and Karol was a very special girl for me, I really liked this girl.Now Camarads also has a girl with the name Karol.Just to say that for me Karol is associated with a girl.  but as Sparkles says it can be that this half couple will not come back anymore

Sorry I won't cause confusion here. So let's simply name him Tom