Edda & Joe

37 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Edda is just come at home and now she's alone with George :angel:

Edit: nvm she leave again :sad: but i got this 

Screenshot_1804.png

I think its about time she put some clean knickers on.... shes had the same pink knickers on for quite a while (see previous pics.....:dodgy:

11 hours ago, zoifan said:

Okay, after taking a look at the timeline, I think I discovered something real important:

The smaller an apartment is, the better it is for VH camera setup. In larger apartments many details cannot be captured since cameras are far from subjects.

One reason that we have had such spectacular view in Nina and Allan appartment is that their bedroom is small with 3 cameras mounted in it. Don't we love the views?

However, this apartment is large and camera are capturing walls and decorations more than participants.

Managers, can you please read this please, then go tune your cameras !!!!

Totaly,really don't understand why some managers rent this large houses(Probrably most expensive that small ones)usualy in that case viewers are "gifted" with cams that catch the action just too far(in this case is Two cams in bedrrom)kinda surprised this manager make this "miskates" special after an first almost perfect house,with good cams position and specialy the bedrrom ones are amazing,why not find an smaller house,with less open areas and with two bedrooms,even if one of them it's on the small side.Hope George fixes cam5 and 7,not interested in Edda and joe but if Serena's etc comes I would like closer cams views(mainly in bedrrom.).

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

George still adjusting cams. Did he put the lamp left to the bed higher to fit a cam there?

Good job George,the cam6 in bedroom was too far from action now it's closer and catchs nicely the bed zone.Seems that now the bedroom it's nicely filmed and with good view,two cams catching the action tc close and one catching an large view of the bedroom.This is an manager!

hello everyone I'm glad to see that George has reacted quickly on the cams of the bedroom, and I like to believe that maybe my message yesterday contributed to this change. Just two small details a MCV (Mechanically controlled ventilation) in the bathroom would be easy to install and not expensive and a second cam in the kitchen would be perfect. And to be fun a big LCD TV in the bedroom. Anyway thanks George  and thank you to Edda and Joe for their appreciated debut in the apartment