We can see, judging by this thread, that a lot is happening in this apartment in the last couple of days :D

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, thefolen said:

We can see, judging by this thread, that a lot is happening in this apartment in the last couple of days :D

Hey you, how you been? 

6 hours ago, thefolen said:

Wish I could say what I think,but it's negative so I can't say it,but glad to see others saying what i also think.Ps..agree with you.

Theres something fishy with this place. First I thought its the flu too but unlike in other places I absolutely saw no flu meds there.... Maybe our friend @groomy can help us here?

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Theres something fishy with this place. First I thought its the flu too but unlike in other places I absolutely saw no flu meds there.... Maybe our friend @groomy can help us here?

Well, like everything is fine. The usual decline in activity. They had such things before. This place was previously held by Alice's fans. Incendiary and debauched parties or sexual guests should not wait here.

Jeka in the transitional stage from the playing coach (like Anna&Alex) to just the coach (like Alex&Lina). Maybe he'll find another couple or people in the second bedroom.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, like everything is fine. The usual decline in activity. They had such things before. This place was previously held by Alice's fans. No incendiary and debauched parties, sexual guests should not wait here.

Jeka in the transitional stage from the playing coach (like Anna&Alex) to just the coach (like Alex&Lina). Maybe he'll find another couple or people in the second bedroom.

So Alice and Pavel are on strike you say?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

So Alice and Pavel are on strike you say?

No. Just a decrease in activity. Approximately as KPLP - when they did nothing for a week. That happens.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I notice some changes after cam situation with alice and jeka... but can be just a coincidence 

Just now, groomy said:

No. Just a decrease in activity. Approximately as KPLP - when they did nothing for a week. That happens.

Okay we wondered about under cover sex running around in most unsexy clothes. Thats why I asked. 

The last recorded sex was on Sep 24,21,20.

1 minute ago, nack said:

The last recorded sex was on Sep 24,21,20.

As I said sth. fishy going on there...

They are not into it,clearly.Alice look sad and depressed.

1 minute ago, nack said:

They are not into it,clearly.Alice look sad and depressed.

Yes wonder what happened? I did not saw them have an argument....

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes wonder what happened? I did not saw them have an argument....

Don't need to have an argument for that... She is always at home... for months... normally alone ... Perhaps only during the weekend from time to time she go out with Pavel
And practically during all month that Jeff and Violette was there rarely there was communication between the couples (from time to time at kitchen)
Guess it's normal to feel sad and depressed

• Like 1