Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Yeah and its just about hit rock bottom!

I'm not a huge fan of this apartment anyway, but where is Nina? Has anyone said a thing about her absence? The only thing going on here is George calling every day and telling the to f each other to get some veiws

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm not a huge fan of this apartment anyway, but where is Nina? Has anyone said a thing about her absence? The only thing going on here is George calling every day and telling the to f each other to get some veiws

Supposedly she left to take care of her health issues... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's a shame, don't want to have anyone sick. I would suggest she eat more salad and vegetables, and less Alan goo

But it's always "curious" the timing of her absence.. 
1st time: right after being abused first time by alan
2nd time: right after being fucked by a random guy (it was the first one that fucked her without being alan) that appear in their apartment and fucked nina and right after he fucked serena 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

2nd time: right after being fucked by a random guy (it was the first one that fucked her without being alan) that appear in their apartment and fucked nina and right after he fucked serena 

I remember the first time, he grabbed her by the throat on the bed before she went off for her itching. I don't remember the random guy though.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I remember the first time, he grabbed her by the throat on the bed before she went off for her itching. I don't remember the random guy though.

It was in the middle of january... first he fucked nina more then once (if i'm not wrong) then serena arrived home, went to bathroom and start to blow him (she was at edda and joe but the threesome was announced on twiteer so she had to go home).. That guy visit later her more 2-3 times

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It was in the middle of january... first he fucked nina more then once (if i'm not wrong) then serena arrived home, went to bathroom and start to blow him (she was at edda and joe but the threesome was announced on twiteer so she had to go home).. That guy visit later her more 2-3 times

Oh yeah, thx i remember it now

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Then actualize your remark, for this is the third time she is absent so (not for this extended time).

The second time, which was also on a weekend, she took female gifts in her bagem (clothes). She made a point of showing Alan one by one in the living room when she packed them in her suitcase.

As of this third time, she placed in her travel bag with her clothes the contents of a box that in Ten had already seen as cosmetics with Edda, I interpreted a new trip to this purpose.Relatives

Last week, Alan collected the drugs she takes at night, and left taking them. I believe I send by mail.

Then, indicative (besides the little clothes taken before) that the time of that absence was not in the planned one.

At least, the way they behave there and now, that's how I interpret it.

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Update your schedule again.
The twiter was made after Serena had that crying moment in her bedroom.

And after Nina had talked to her on her cell phone in Edda's bedroom and bed.
Serena lay in bed and slept, having let herself out with Joe. .

I believe it was Nina who called her and persuaded her to join them in the apartment.

So, yes, Serena, she got up and it was already this purpose. All her attitudes when arriving, justify this.

After that, so far we have not seen the blond boyfriend again, I associate it with their breakup. The way Serena was excited to get ready for him, (and Nina encouraged her), indicated that she was betting on this relationship.

Note also that after Serena arrived and took over, Nina left the scene and went to sleep. Nothing else had with the guest, Then the advertised "trio" did not happen.

In the morning Nina left early quickly and did not even say goodbye to the two in the living room.