Making progress after the storm...

HarleyFatboy

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to stop in for a quick post to let everyone know that I'm still alive first off, and secondly the house is progressing but on a rather slower pace than I would like.  I'm sorry to some of you that I haven't answered any of your PM's but the fact is that I have been busy from sunup to sunset and at the end of the day I am just to physically exhausted to do anything.

I have had a couple of breaks throughout this whole process of practically rebuilding my house.  I took 5 days off with no work on the house to go way down south to bird hunt, and I got to take another weekend off to go to my place in the country and just relax.

I'm not concerned about not being around the forum so much right now, I know from a couple of emails that I have read that I haven't missed much and didn't expect to.  I'm not into girls that throw a bate at you to make up for the time they are out of the apartment and to be honest I'm not concerned about a bunch of teasing Barcelona hookers that want to keep the "REAL" in REAL LIFE CAM out of the apartments in the first place.  I know......y'all wouldn't know how to act if I hadn't said just how I feel about them lol.

At any rate, I just wanted to say hi and to thank those of you that have cared enough to think about me and to let those of you that have sent me PM's know that I will get back to you in the near future.

Take Care all,

Harley

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to stop in for a quick post to let everyone know that I'm still alive first off, and secondly the house is progressing but on a rather slower pace than I would like.  I'm sorry to some of you that I haven't answered any of your PM's but the fact is that I have been busy from sunup to sunset and at the end of the day I am just to physically exhausted to do anything.

I have had a couple of breaks throughout this whole process of practically rebuilding my house.  I took 5 days off with no work on the house to go way down south to bird hunt, and I got to take another weekend off to go to my place in the country and just relax.

I'm not concerned about not being around the forum so much right now, I know from a couple of emails that I have read that I haven't missed much and didn't expect to.  I'm not into girls that throw a bate at you to make up for the time they are out of the apartment and to be honest I'm not concerned about a bunch of teasing Barcelona hookers that want to keep the "REAL" in REAL LIFE CAM out of the apartments in the first place.  I know......y'all wouldn't know how to act if I hadn't said just how I feel about them lol.

At any rate, I just wanted to say hi and to thank those of you that have cared enough to think about me and to let those of you that have sent me PM's know that I will get back to you in the near future.

Take Care all,

Harley

Great to hear from you Harley...and I never thought I'd ever say that :dodgy:...I see you haven't lost your touch!!...I'm really pleased you got through it safe and sound, and I know a lot of guys feel the same, even guys you don't quite see eye to eye with...:dodgy:

Get back on track asap so we can all disagree with you...:biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Great to hear from you Harley...and I never thought I'd ever say that :dodgy:...I see you haven't lost your touch!!...I'm really pleased you got through it safe and sound, and I know a lot of guys feel the same, even guys you don't quite see eye to eye with...:dodgy:

Get back on track asap so we can all disagree with you...:biggrin:

Me too ----I will just let naga say it for both of us--

Glad you and your family are ok-but sorry for the financial loss of property and loved posessions