2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

How do you do, 

We are having a poll (also posted in twitter), that may be some of you are missing. Please take part in this survey. It's very important to us.

The VV Poll.

I wish you had a section for us to leave comments about the site. Some of those answers don't really explain how I feel about VV at the moment.

• Like 1

Yes my reply was quite long too. Heres what I voted:

Stay:

• Sun&Zoe because Sun probably is one of the funniest and open mindest guys VV ever had and Zoe is complety crazy and always in for fun
  • Lex&Iris because they were great the time the lived together with Zoe and Jack in Tver. I hope they can become that way again when Sonia and Ivo are gone
  • Jack&Inna because they are nice social and open minded people always ready for fun.

Leave: The rest. 

Sounds hard but its true:

• Marna & Greg sitting all day on the sofa doing nothing
  • Jackie & Phil do the same but sometimes use the bed for doing nothing
  • Sonia and Ivo are far too long in the project. They must go before they infect Lex&Iris with their boring lifestyle
  • Whole Tver Bunch is antisocial and boring to watch. No interaction between the two couples...
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Stay:

• Sun&Zoe because Sun probably is one of the funniest and open mindest guys VV ever had and Zoe is complety crazy and always in for fun
  • Lex&Iris because they were great the time the lived together with Zoe and Jack in Tver. I hope they can become that way again when Sonia and Ivo are gone
  • Jack&Inna because they are nice social and open minded people always ready for fun.

Leave: The rest. 

• Marna & Greg sitting all day on the sofa doing nothing
  • Jackie & Phil do the same but sometimes use the bed for doing nothing
  • Sonia and Ivo are far too long in the project. They must go before they infect Lex&Iris with their boring lifestyle
  • Whole Tver Bunch is antisocial and boring to watch. No interaction between the two couples...

I agree with most of this, except for the Tver bunch. Nick and Lisa I feel are actually very social but only during parties with the other tenants. They both seem to get along with everyone. That's the only thing that saves them for me. 

If only one couple has to leave though it HAS to be Sonia and Ivo. Just like you said, they have been here entirely WAAYY too long.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree with most of this, except for the Tver bunch. Nick and Lisa I feel are actually very social but only during parties with the other tenants. They both seem to get along with everyone. That's the only thing that saves them for me. 

If only one couple has to leave though it HAS to be Sonia and Ivo. Just like you said, they have been here entirely WAAYY too long.

Totally. Sonia and Ivo blocking the progress of the whole site. 

On 12/10/2017 at 9:45 AM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

How do you do, 

Here is the new poll. We can call it "Clean up" poll. Please take a part. It' VERY important.

https://goo.gl/forms/6cwXueg5oo8HAryp1

I am sorry I refuse to take part as I have to sign into my Google account in order to do so; at the foot of the page it says explicitly Google is neither a participant in, nor endorses the survey.

I should also say I am disgusted by the 90 second sign-up limit on free viewing. It does not give one long enough to see what is going on/off in the houses. This is a shame because in many other ways I am a supporter of V-V and have found them helpful and responsive in the past.

Edited by Oldstalker
for balance.
  • Like 1