RLC Substitution Q's

Dth

I have read a few post about problems with RLC.

Is a subscription with it?

If you have had problems where you able to contact them and solve them?

Have you had any problems canceling your Subscription?

I'm thinking of paying for a subscription but not sure if the problems are worth it.?

I would like to here both pros and cons.

I'm thinking of paying for a subscription but not sure if the problems are worth it.?

The only problem I've had is that emails I have sent to RLC have been bounced back as undeliverable.  I suppose I could have done a "whois" to find out who owns the website and send THEM an email, but my reason for sending one was not important enough to go through that effort.

I haven't yet tried to end my subscription.

Guest ButtPlug

Yes, it is a monthly subscription. You don't actually contact RLC to cancel it you contact SegPay, and they do it for you. Pro's: It's entertaining at times, it's interesting to get an inside look at how other people live their lives, you get to see hot lesbian action every once and while. Con's: It's addicting, it can be very boring, and it's a bit on the pricey side.

Good thing about RLC is that an unlimited amount of people can log in and view using same Email and Password. We have a group of 9 who take in turns to pay subscription and all use same sign in details at same time. Anyone who has a subscription can let friends use same email and password. thats a good thing.

Good thing about RLC is that an unlimited amount of people can log in and view using same Email and Password. We have a group of 9 who take in turns to pay subscription and all use same sign in details at same time. Anyone who has a subscription can let friends use same email and password. thats a good thing.

No...it is NOT a good thing.

You keep doing that shit and you'll only make things worse for those of us who pay.

Guys, while I was developing the reallifecam dashboard app, I found that these 'sessions' are really being IP tracked every single time. So if you want to have a permanent IP ban for the whole site, go ahead...

And if you are paying, you also help them to get new apartments.

Guys, while I was developing the reallifecam dashboard app, I found that these 'sessions' are really being IP tracked every single time. So if you want to have a permanent IP ban for the whole site, go ahead...

And if you are paying, you also help them to get new apartments.

Oh, I know. I won't lie... I tried to find a back door into the site before I decided to become a paying member. I analyzed the code on the site and it was obvious that the tokens assigned (which change every 24 hours) were tied to individual accounts and they're using google analytics to track tokens and IP addresses.

Google analytically doesn't allow you to view the IP of people who are viewing the site. The best you can get is an approximate location I.e. what city they are coming from.

Google analytically doesn't allow you to view the IP of people who are viewing the site. The best you can get is an approximate location I.e. what city they are coming from.

Right, but there is a way to track the number of different IPs access as specific resource (i.e. tokens). And don't think that a token being used in St. Petersburg, FL, Phoenix, AZ, and Spokane, WA all the the same time won't throw up any red flags...