Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, here's the deal guys! Mira is not looking happy because she gets to deal with Butter Bean, while Henry gets to fuck with a hot piece of ass. Are all of the guys in this town so unattractive? Sine this apt opened, I'd say that Henry is making out like a bandit and Mira is getting the riff raff. I'd have a grumpy face too.

Exactly what I posted a couple of minutes ago.  Mira has been getting the dirty end of the stick.  Except for the first one, the crazy ass blond.  Mira had a good time that night.. But since then she's had to deal with fat, old, and crippled.. 

She is a lot politer than I am.  I'd go to bed and lock the door..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Exactly what I posted a couple of minutes ago.  Mira has been getting the dirty end of the stick.  Except for the first one, the crazy ass blond.  Mira had a good time that night.. But since then she's had to deal with fat, old, and crippled.. 

She is a lot politer than I am.  I'd go to bed and lock the door..

Padlocked ...blocked.. road blocked... damn throw everything at it..:confused:

• Like 1

totally agree.... Mira has had a load of questionable men on these swaps.. the girl guests are always hot... the guys are either disabled or hippos.. Mira is getting fucked over.... give Mira a hot guy with a six pack and a huge cock.. and Henry a sixty year old hag with warts.

• Like 2