Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

Just now, broxman said:

Thanks make me feel old why don't you :biggrin:

Hey!!! neither you nor my mother is not old at all !!! 48 is a beautiful age and you should never be shy about your years. although ... that I can talk about it. I'm 25 and I'm worried that I'm not at all 18

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

I admit, I do not like football. so I can not answer. about football I know only, Yu that there are 2 teams, a ball and 22 guys roll it around the field for 1.5 hours. I still know the expression that has become popular in the world thanks to one Russian football player. an expression that means not falling into the target with the obvious probability of getting into it. This is the Kirzhakoved:biggrin:

Your goal keeper Akinfeev is not bad too. Hope you will make it far an the world cup

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

I admit, I do not like football. so I can not answer. about football I know only, Yu that there are 2 teams, a ball and 22 guys roll it around the field for 1.5 hours. I still know the expression that has become popular in the world thanks to one Russian football player. an expression that means not falling into the target with the obvious probability of getting into it. This is the Kirzhakoved:biggrin:

But you can go and encouragé your team to win 

• Like 2