Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

It seemed to me the atmosphere changed when Henry stuck it in her.  She was reluctant and did not let him really get started.  She then turned her boyfriend over to them and left the room.  Perhaps she expected her boyfriend to follow her but he was having way too much fun.. Henry did coerce her into that fuck, even if he did so gently.  Maybe that's what changed her attitude.  Being as I don't speak the language this is all speculation but I think I'm mostly right..  Too bad.  It was fun to watch..

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

yes and it's understandable if that happen.. 

This couples have limits on what to do, we don't know if that was broken...
But i don't think it's that because she since the beginning was 'instable'. On the first double bj, she stop immediately when Mira get the phone to take a pic... a few moments later henri filmed her doing a bj to her boyfriend without problem

Yes and when she was sucking the bf for the first time she pushed Mira
, I thought she did not like Mira, but after she sucked her Mira almost close to the bone, I kept my opinion that she wanted more attention

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It seemed to me the atmosphere changed when Henry stuck it in her.  She was reluctant and did not let him really get started.  She then turned her boyfriend over to them and left the room.  Perhaps she expected her boyfriend to follow her but he was having way too much fun.. Henry did coerce her into that fuck, even if he did so gently.  Maybe that's what changed her attitude.  Being as I don't speak the language this is all speculation but I think I'm mostly right..  Too bad.  It was fun to watch..

Yes that part also...(perhaps was not in the 'agreement') and the moment she leaved when Mik start to have sex with Mira

But even before at the living room she had 2-3 moments like that.. On some moments she seemed touched by alcohol or perhaps just in heaven to be with another girl.. 

Well ok, it was a great night that didn't end the way we all expected.. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Yes and when she was sucking the bf for the first time she pushed Mira
, I thought she did not like Mira, but after she sucked her Mira almost close to the bone, I kept my opinion that she wanted more attention

Yes, later she was the one pushing Mira head to suck the boyfriend.. But then in the bedroom she looks that even didn't want to be fucked by the boyfriend 
I guess it's what i said before, she would be in heaven only with Mira looking that she get all the small moments to be with her kissing and licking her pussy

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, later she was the one pushing Mira head to suck the boyfriend.. But then in the bedroom she looks that even didn't want to be fucked by the boyfriend 
I guess it's what i said before, she would be in heaven only with Mira looking that she get all the small moments to be with her kissing and licking her pussy

I agree, you did not notice that everyone was laughing at the fiction for sucking pussy mira:biggrin:

What the hell did I just watched!?Have to give all the kudos to Henry,Mira and even the Guest dude for mantaining always the smily and good mood,the girl guest was kind strange,hot but strange and also rude at times,maybe she not easy on cams,she seeme not happy because Henry didn't got it up..and she complain..then Henry gone down...on the dude...what the hell..crazy night on an house I didn't care at all......till tonight..now gona take more atention to Mira and henry:cool:.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What the hell did I just watched!?Have to give all the kudos to Henry,Mira and even the Guest dude for mantaining always the smily and good mood,the girl guest was kind strange,hot but strange and also rude at times,maybe she not easy on cams,she seeme not happy because Henry didn't got it up..and she complain..then Henry gone down...on the dude...what the hell..crazy night on an house I didn't care at all......till tonight..now gona take more atention to Mira and henry:cool:.

She 'complain' because she didn't want to be penetrated

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No cum....fail! Sorry 😉

I was curious because never saw henri and stas (from clara) ejaculate... I discover that there is a 'disease' called anejaculation... Don't know if it's something like that, but at least i learn something today

Anejaculation is the inability to ejaculate semen despite stimulation of the penis by intercourse or masturbation. The causes can be psychological or physical and anejaculation can be situational or total.