JFK Assassination Documents Released

itsme

Why can't people accept the simple answer? A crazy person, by chance, has a job in a building directly over JFK's route .  The exact route wasn't known until the day before.  Pretty short time to concoct a conspiracy that has remained unproven for over 50 years.

I've been to Dealy Plaza.  The shooter's position gave him easy access to an open car that had just slowed to make an acute turn.  The "grassy Knoll" is a joke.  If you have doubts about some of the evidence, read a good book that explains it.  I recommend Case Closed by Posner.

25 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

Why can't people accept the simple answer? A crazy person, by chance, has a job in a building directly over JFK's route .  The exact route wasn't known until the day before.  Pretty short time to concoct a conspiracy that has remained unproven for over 50 years.

I've been to Dealy Plaza.  The shooter's position gave him easy access to an open car that had just slowed to make an acute turn.  The "grassy Knoll" is a joke.  If you have doubts about some of the evidence, read a good book that explains it.  I recommend Case Closed by Posner.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/accidental-assassin-jfk-theory-alleges-secret-service-agent-fumbled-gun-f2D11634276

There are just so many strange events surrounding this that it's had not to believe that there is more to the story. I didn't even know about this one: 

I was always interested in the case of Dorothy Kilgallen, a well known investigative journalist at the time (Had her column in over 200 newspapers). She was the only person who had interviewed Jack Ruby, twice I believe. Warning: a lot of unproven information ahead, most from some books written on her.

She was highly influential, and was friendly with JFK and upper-class New York society (For example she had a friendship and feud with Frank Sinatra). She was a daily panelist on the hit TV show at the time "What's my Line", and was known for her celebrity-attended parties. She was on the show live, hours before her death. Be aware there is tons of hearsay when this is discussed, but it is still fascinating.

She went full force into the JFK investigation, not believing Oswald acted alone, publicly stating that in her column. She allegedly carried a file around with her at all times, and told her close friend she was "going to release the largest story of the century, and blow the entire JFK case sky-high". Eventually she expressed fear for her life to her closest friends, became more paranoid and had bought a gun, which was out of her character. When in New Orleans investigating a contact, she had apparently told her assistant to go back to NYC and tell no one, in a frantic panic.

She was soon to submit her findings, but in 1965 she was found dead after having an affair with a much younger man who came out of nowhere. Her files were missing, and she was found by her hairdresser in a bedroom she never slept in, with clothes she would never wear to bed, reading a book she had finished and disliked, wearing glasses when she didn't need them for reading. Her case was closed as barbiturates and alcohol. NYC actually reopened an investigation into her death in 2016 due to a book published recently, but closed it in September this year with no evidence of foul play.

I looked up her name out of curiosity, and there appears to be an entire file named "DOROTHY KILGALLEN", by Richard Nixon, it appears to still be classified for reasons of national security/personal privacy. Another file says "she has no idea how Dorothy Kilgallen got a copy of the deposition."

- credit Reddit