Linda & Leon

Leon came with Linda at 8:30 .

As we know, when Leon shows, he does not joke around.

The question is that is Leon going to have 3som sex with both? Asking since I learned the two ladies are far more open minded than I originally thought.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Leon came with Linda at 8:30 .

As we know, when Leon shows, he does not joke around.

The question is that is Leon going to have 3som sex with both? Asking since I learned the two ladies are far more open minded than I originally thought.

Everything is possible ya never know what's going too happen from day to day in this apartment I very much doubt it will happen tonight maybe in a few weeks when Linda relaxys a lot more than she has done its too soon for her I think but like I said ya never know would be awesome if it ever did happen fingers and legs crossed lmao 

13 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Everything is possible ya never know what's going too happen from day to day in this apartment I very much doubt it will happen tonight maybe in a few weeks when Linda relaxys a lot more than she has done its too soon for her I think but like I said ya never know would be awesome if it ever did happen fingers and legs crossed lmao 

Agree with you that Linda might not be motivated.

But my guess is Leon will either fuck someone or go somewhere private and masterbase. He is a healthy middle aged guy with natural lebido. 

0140 Are they heading for a threesome WITH Carrie? Wrong (again) Oldstalker - they returned to the L/R almost immediately BUT tonight Linda is not constantly finding excuses to delay the action which led, last night, to the initial erectile problems I am sure.

Edited by Oldstalker
for accuracy and to tell the story as I see it.

24 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Linda (Sally ) her baby steps are getting faster now so that's great news who knows what's going to happen in the near future hehe 

Her legs opened more readily and rapidly this evening than last night. 0215 and they have re-entered the bedroom; more likely to sleep this time :biggrin: !

34 minutes ago, jontee said:

Check out Lindas shower This is no ordinary shower ... now we know why she loves to shower timeline 03.35

Yes, and while she was masterbating, Leon was touching himself until he fell asleep.