Dispute from VHTV Topics

sr71gn

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You see no resemblance huh? Are you blind?

Amal-Clooney-Disco-Halloween-Costume-201

I posted the two pictures above--are you blind?  Your picture shows no face just a a hair style similar to what Mira wears, sun glasses and ear rings--I think it is quite an insult to compare Mira to this woman...

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ha! An insult to say a girl looks like Amal Clooney, the wife of probably the biggest Hollywood star, who litteraly could be with just about any woman he wanted? Oh, how horrible of me to make a comparison to such dog like Amal Clooney and Mira. Ridiculous! Why not just come at me directly if that's your thing cause this is numbskulled. 

Why is it that if anyone disagrees with you they are blind or some kind of idiot --I am very much not a fan of george clooney and this isnt about him or that amal clooney is married to the biggest hollywood star --he has never met Mira-- I dont see amal as anything even above average in looks and as i said very carbon copyish--Mira is very unique and has pure beauty --

30 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I posted the two pictures above--are you blind?  Your picture shows no face just a a hair style similar to what Mira wears, sun glasses and ear rings--I think it is quite an insult to compare Mira to this woman...

So... you are the one that said this...

On 29/10/2017 at 12:21 AM, sr71gn said:

Violet is picture of absolute sex-beauty and innocence all wrapped up in one --Do guys offer her huge sums of money to spend time with them?

And  say it's an insult compare two beautiful ladies that are lookalike ???? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So... you are the one that said this...

And  say it's an insult compare two beautiful ladies that are lookalike ???? 

Exactly -- How do you think its an insult to ask a girl who has no problem showing herself in every form of sexual activity completely naked 24-7 if she receives offers from men large amounts of money to spend time with her --I was curious because of her beauty if this ever happens to her --That should not be considered an outrageous question on a site such as this --She or they replied in another language full well knowing that my question was in english and apparently as i do not understand their language they didnt like the question -- Amy then jumped on me like i had committed a cardinal sin----- So sparkles -do you have a problem with it?

15 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Exactly -- How do you think its an insult to ask a girl who has no problem showing herself in every form of sexual activity completely naked 24-7 if she receives offers from men large amounts of money to spend time with her --I was curious because of her beauty if this ever happens to her --That should not be considered an outrageous question on a site such as this --She or they replied in another language full well knowing that my question was in english and apparently as i do not understand their language they didnt like the question -- Amy then jumped on me like i had committed a cardinal sin----- So sparkles -do you have a problem with it?

Yes, for me it's a problem asking to a woman if she may be a prostitute ... just because she is on the internet having sex with the boyfriend in a family environment .. 
But know i understand what is the situation... 

And just get curious... To do that kind of question what is your definition for Voyeur-Site??? 

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry Sparkles, you don't know our history. Basically sr71 hates me with a passion and he can't help but try to bring me down any chance he can get. This isn't about Mira or Amal. It's about me and his utter hatred for me.

I dont hate you I just get tired of you jumping on people and trying to belittle them for something they posted that you dont agree with-- It has been such a continual practice of yours as i certainly have had no conversations with you except the violet thing--there are many victims --It still sticks in my mind how i stated at one point that i thought Artur was screwing Rose over something awful---You defended him with some excuse about things that happened to him growing up caiused him to act the way he was --everyone should cut him slack...and of course you cohart jumped right in to start a gang up and tried to get everyone on your side --He turned out to be a complete asshole but you never said anything about that later on -- this was just one incident with me and there were more ---but with many other people --I seem to recall a shower curtain thing with a girl named Ashley where you managed to gather a complete lynch mob on your side haha--oh well

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, for me it's a problem asking to a woman if she may be a prostitute ... just because she is on the internet having sex with the boyfriend in a family environment .. 
But know i understand what is the situation... 

And just get curious... To do that kind of question what is your definition for Voyeur-Site??? 

I did not ask her if she was a prostitute --I asked her if men offered her money for her time--I did not say she was taking money from men for sexual favors--My definition of a voyeur site is a site where you can look in on people going about their normal lives  24-7--Not a site watching people just having sex all the time --Most of the time they are not family environments at all such as VH--I get very interested in the daily drama that goes on almost like soap operas but with sex at times--I completely agree i would never ask a woman if she were a prostitute

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Just so you know the reason I was trying calm people like you down is because people were accessing Artur of being a horrible person without knowing what had happened to Rose. Guess what I knew what happened to her and it was wrong of you guys to say what you were saying about Artur at the time. My story was an attempt to get you guys to see another side of the coin and not be so mean to Artur because of what he was going through too. I don't attack anybody here, I do go after people's comments with what I hope are rational counter-arguments. Unlike you, who viciously assaulted my life and my character. I still think you owe me a sincere apology for the truly nasty things that you said about me. And I'm right to think so and you know it.

It had nothing to do with Artur supposedly getting Rose pregnant--It was all about how terrible he treated her giving her no respect what so ever--He never would even eat her pussy --You were projecting through him something from your past as i recall

15 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I did not ask her if she was a prostitute --I asked her if men offered her money for her time--I did not say she was taking money from men for sexual favors--My definition of a voyeur site is a site where you can look in on people going about their normal lives  24-7--Not a site watching people just having sex all the time --Most of the time they are not family environments at all such as VH--I get very interested in the daily drama that goes on almost like soap operas but with sex at times--I completely agree i would never ask a woman if she were a prostitute

ok... lol... The introduction of money subject was just because yes... ok there was nothing more interesting that you would have to know without having the money subject over the table
Men offering money to her for her time... to watch tv??? drink water?? 
Asking that in a section here is very bad but where inclusive the tenants are there and ative on participations is totally wrong and rude.. It's asking for problems and bad decisions
When we ask something is because we want to know something, and with that question, directly you wanted to know if she is a prostitute or not... There are no other way to avoid that meaning on your question

well i'm out

Don't have nothing to do with your problems... But arthur and rose from jeka house ??  that lived with serge and sandra?? or someone from other times?? 

EDIT: Sorry, i saw now at the old apartments that the name of girl with arthur was carol... not rose... So that must be other couple before i get here

Edited by Sparkles

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, and that lunch mob included VH, who agreed with me and finally put an end to her hiding ways. Shall I post the responses from VH again. 

The only thing Ashley did wrong was to hook up with Dean --other than that she was a very hard worker --You railed on that girl for a month before she became a member of the house--That was totally wrong -