Linda & Carrie positive see opportunities

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I'm having a real hard time feeling like I'm being conned and these girls are just teasing for views. Should I just learn to enjoy that?

no but we just try show them in a nice way what to do sexy horny stuff..

Also nothing against this treat,but..what you said about VH should find the users that say negative things and ban them was very incorrect and goes totaly the oposite of this treat you made..you made this treat(with all the right)to say nice things,but people have the same right to say negative ones also...enjoy your treat post.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Also nothing against this treat,but..what you said about VH should find the users that say negative things and ban them was very incorrect and goes totaly the oposite of this treat you made..you made this treat(with all the right)to say nice things,but people have the same right to say negative ones also...enjoy your treat post.

You're quite right in what you say.

you can see it a bit like this, you put video files but I do not say that the photo is there but you do that
you want with your photon but we do not prefer them here