Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

There are 2 hours ed2 said:

LOL at 3:41 Neia arrived at the house, with her pantyhose to its knees!

it reminds me of someone that came back  in Apartment B1 with a hole in her pantyhose in sex and that some people on this forum saying "nothing happens" :angel:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, daily said:

it reminds me of someone that came back  in Apartment B1 with a hole in her pantyhose in sex and that some people on this forum saying "nothing happens" :angel:

You got that right Daily!!!  They will deny that night until they day they die LOL.  I remember that night vividly.......the lady of the night revealed her true self that night!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mistertee said:

Do you know what name they cam under on there?

I have no clue on which Girls from any of he Voyeur Sites Cam on. I don't follow them.

There are others within the Forum that might know but they can't post that Information in Open Forums as it's against the Rules.

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole never 'had cock' at any of the parties in B1 Sergio. She had a 1 night stand, probably a a Tinder date, and then a bf, Miguel...The B1 parties weren't her scene...

IMO she's 100% straight...

I wanted to say that he did not participate in the various shows with Jessica and had more boyfriends between B1 and B2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, daily said:

It is true, very little happens (on cam), besides body paint, bubble baths, massages or other bs.

In B2 only Bea is alittle interesting, the rest is even rarely home.

• Like 1