Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Je ne sais pas ce que ce mec est en train de faire dans l'appartement ... il ne fait rien, il a de la chance d'avoir un loyer gratuit et d'être payé pour être là ... RLC s'il vous plait, mettez-les dehors! (Je parle de Luci et Kust)  

Faut que RLC ferme alors car il ne ce passe rien dans les autres appartements non plus

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I don't know what that guy is doing in the appartment... he doesn't do anything, he's lucky to have free rent and be paid to be in there ...  RLC please kick them out !  ( I'm talking about Luci and Kust )  

Maya and Stephan are still living on our dime despite being MIA for 12 months(?) now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not participate anymore, but it's really strange to see two pages of comments a day for 11 girls

Hi guys i just joined up again 2 days ago and i was more than satisfied that i got my monies worth since then.

Some of the girls have given us some incredible views so i'm quite happy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B1 is dead. But we have Kust in B2 now. He and Luci lives in B3

Kust and Luci are in B3 are they not? B1 is Neia, Bea, Dom and Nicole? Just sure I'm getting this right. B1 has always been dead as far as I'm aware, nothing of note has ever happened there since I've been around. Admittedly that's only since August but still. I was just wondering who the random guy in B1 was.

Edit: Nevermind, Luci and Kust are paying a visit, I guess that's what you mean.