Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

just one ? you have some catching up to do ole' boy:biggrin:

I still got 3 hours to go. And i don't drink like I use to. Hangovers hurt to much..  Mat have a bottle or two of Leffe...

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I still got 3 hours to go. And i don't drink like I use to. Hangovers hurt to much..  Mat have a bottle or two of Leffe...

des7469 you have a nice new year my friend 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Agreed, no mixing and matching, I just stick to my single batch, small batch bourbons.::)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So you start the new year by being pissed off???   Looks like 2018 won't be very good for you...rolling.gif

don't worry for me, my friend !  aas just expecting something else than just blank screen in the two most popular appartments, that's all   by the way, Happy New Year to you and your family !  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

So you start the new year by being pissed off???   Looks like 2018 won't be very good for you...rolling.gif

We all know you hate the complaining, almost as much as Harleyboy loves to complain, but none of you are actually subscribers. People are pissed off for a very good reason this time. I'm sure even happyone is not happy. B2 has been offline the whole night, they were preparing a party, then they had a power failure. These electricity problems is something RLC should've fixed years ago, it was the same last winter.

• Like 1

Yeah but these Barcelona apartments aren’t everything. RLC should have fixed  the electric a long time ago but I moved on tonight. I’m more annoyed at Glasha and Sonya right now than the electric . But Eva had an interesting party, the guest couple at Lana’s was great and there’s still Taya and Will and KK&K still going plus the Masha/Dasha thing

• Like 2

Advertising was not for RLC!
Service looks different, apparently that does not matter to the "makers" of RLC, the money flows even if no service is provided.

All users still a "good 2018", I wish the RLC team for the month of January "Montezuma's revenge" on the body!

• Like 2